A lil Daring!

Hey there sexy...I just love your pics :D I could sit here all day and browse...in fact I think I will LOL :p
 
bigfella96 said:
HA HA HA HA you had to know Id follow the thread eventually didnt you? You cant be any more camera happy then me lol And yes I love them :p

well a about six months ago I would have never evn thought of posting pic's never mind these kind!
now I can't seem to stop! I do hope you'll continue to post here now and then! :kiss:​
 
kylasdream said:
well a about six months ago I would have never evn thought of posting pic's never mind these kind!
now I can't seem to stop! I do hope you'll continue to post here now and then! :kiss:​

Ill make a deal with you...if you keep posting then I will keep posting...deal?
 
attention!!

Everyone who reads my thread Knows that My pup has been missing for a week now!
well I got a phone call last night,someone saw my flyers,this lady saw a dog who looked just like my baby!
at the shelter,we went to day to see if it was her!
to my surprise it was ! she is now home safe and sound!
thank you all for your kind words and thought!

Btw this is my pup!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/pets/PICT1047.jpg​
 
kylasdream said:
Everyone who reads my thread Knows that My pup has been missing for a week now!
well I got a phone call last night,someone saw my flyers,this lady saw a dog who looked just like my baby!
at the shelter,we went to day to see if it was her!
to my surprise it was ! she is now home safe and sound!
thank you all for your kind words and thought!

Btw this is my pup!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/pets/PICT1047.jpg​


{{{{hugss}}} hun :kiss:


Shes so cute..you must be so relieved to have her back ....Im so happy for you sweetie :D
​
 
What a great looking dog...You must be so ecstatic to have her back! Im sure thats a load off your mind...congrats:)
 
sxybilady said:
{{{{hugss}}} hun :kiss:


Shes so cute..you must be so relieved to have her back ....Im so happy for you sweetie :D
​

{{{{{Hugs}}}}}thanks Hun ....your the best you know! :kiss:
and I am very very have and relieved to have her home!​
 
bigfella96 said:
What a great looking dog...You must be so ecstatic to have her back! Im sure thats a load off your mind...congrats:)

agreed: they're a worry when you've got them, and more of a worry when you haven't
 
bigfella96 said:
What a great looking dog...You must be so ecstatic to have her back! Im sure thats a load off your mind...congrats:)
I am! she is a big part of my family!and I missed her so very much!
thank you! :kiss:​
 
zschachwitz said:
agreed: they're a worry when you've got them, and more of a worry when you haven't
I am glad she is safe...I was just starting to think we wouldn't find her!
but I wasn't gonna give up! I made over a hundred signs and they paid off!​
 
I have a cat with the same coloration...long hair. I took her in when she was an orphaned kitten in Phoenix. Shes travelled the country with me, and I think I would die if I lost her
 
bigfella96 said:
I have a cat with the same coloration...long hair. I took her in when she was an orphaned kitten in Phoenix. Shes travelled the country with me, and I think I would die if I lost her
Oh I have a cat too...his pic's are on the cat thread...he is quite funny!
and they both get along great!I have had the cat for ten years! ;)​
 
kylasdream said:
Everyone who reads my thread Knows that My pup has been missing for a week now!
well I got a phone call last night,someone saw my flyers,this lady saw a dog who looked just like my baby!
at the shelter,we went to day to see if it was her!
to my surprise it was ! she is now home safe and sound!
thank you all for your kind words and thought!

Btw this is my pup!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/pets/PICT1047.jpg​


Excellent news Kyla :kiss: :nana: :kiss:
 
kenstrus2 said:
Where did you go? Good afternoon babes. Its such a relief to have the pup back for sure.​
ummm you know where I was :rolleyes:
and its great to have her home! :kiss:​
 
Back
Top