Irish XTC
Est Sudanus oth Nikkas
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2002
- Posts
- 2,149
kylasdream said:OMG I am blond I just looked...lmao...J/k
ic... Now I will have to smack that as till u scream my name.... Will have to make sure u do not forget me

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:OMG I am blond I just looked...lmao...J/k

Irish XTC said:ic... Now I will have to smack that as till u scream my name.... Will have to make sure u do not forget me![]()
kylasdream said:you think you have something that might fit snuggly between there
SassyLass69 said:Still really liking that corset! Love the new pics! You guys have such a good time on your thread! I love popping in for a visit!
kenstrus2 said:I am sure I can find something that will do the job.
kylasdream said:Oh sassy Pop in anytime...come play for awhile ,you'll make it to 100 post quicker...lmao
then you can have an av......![]()
I can't wait to see what you will use for an Avatar![]()
and thanks hun...
kylasdream said:hmm...maybe....you think your up to it![]()
its a big job could take awhile
kylasdream said:ummm just promise to tell me your name first or it will be a long night...lol

kenstrus2 said:Definitely worth every bit of the work.
you think so .... Irish XTC said:O what a shame.....![]()
kylasdream said:hehehehehheyou think so ....
kenstrus2 said:I have a pretty good feeling about it.
and oh what a feeling....
kylasdream said:lmao....![]()
and oh what a feeling....
kenstrus2 said:hehehe. where did everyone go?
kylasdream said:I don't know...but now its just the two of us....
so what do you wanna do

bigfella96 said:Hold on you two...Im still here![]()
kylasdream said:I don't know...but now its just the two of us....
so what do you wanna do
bigfella96 said:Threesum???
kylasdream said:lmao we covered this last night too.....
but we can do it again...
Irish XTC said:Life is not fair![]()
kylasdream said:lmao we covered this last night too.....
but we can do it again...
bigfella96 said:Now see...once again I missed out![]()