bigfella96
Really Really Experienced
- Joined
- Sep 23, 2005
- Posts
- 317
kenstrus2 said:
An unfortunate tragic accident with one of my first g/f when we were out having a picnic. It was just horrible.
Hmmmmmmm...sounds like a bit of a sticky wicket

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kenstrus2 said:
An unfortunate tragic accident with one of my first g/f when we were out having a picnic. It was just horrible.

bigfella96 said:Hmmmmmmm...sounds like a bit of a sticky wicket
![]()
kenstrus2 said:
How were we supposed to know that we were going at it over a red ant colony? They were very perturbed to say the lease and those suckers bite hare. *ouch*

bigfella96 said:Im glad you approve![]()
kylasdream said:I'm not even gonna comment on this topic....![]()

bigfella96 said:Valid point but think of the stories you have to tell now![]()
kenstrus2 said:But she became a nun anyways and swore celibacy. *feel guilty* Ohh well..
kylasdream said:I'm not even gonna comment on this topic....![]()
bigfella96 said:Oh come on now...you know you wanna![]()
bigfella96 said:OMG that is too funny)
kenstrus2 said:What can I say I have changed lives for ever for saying hi.

kylasdream said:I am so glad the two of you are enjoying yourselves
kylasdream said:I am so glad the two of you are enjoying yourselves
Irish XTC said:U know whats missing from those pics ???![]()
bigfella96 said:Hmmmmmmmm last time I saw mountains like that...I was in Montana LOL verrrrrrrrry nice
kylasdream said:lmao.........hmmm that big huh.....![]()
thanks hun..
kylasdream said:I am so glad the two of you are enjoying yourselves
Irish XTC said:Me handcuffing ya![]()
bigfella96 said:Well Okie Im exaggerating just a wee bit...but I took plenty of photos of those too...they were spectacular as well![]()
kylasdream said:well I have the handcuffs...but where are you.....
kenstrus2 said:
Irish XTC said:I am right behind you... U can not see me ???![]()