kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
kenstrus2 said:This one is a lot quicker then our last one.
hmmm..cause I knew about this one the last one .....well I was kinda just used...lmao
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kenstrus2 said:This one is a lot quicker then our last one.
kylasdream said:hmmm..cause I knew about this one the last one .....well I was kinda just used...lmao

kylasdream said:and here I thought you left......Oh I know lifes not fair.....![]()

Irish XTC said:I had to watch something on TV.... Left.. I have been more of a Right person myself![]()
kenstrus2 said:

bigfella96 said:Well hell lets get this party started![]()
Irish XTC said:I had to watch something on TV.... Left.. I have been more of a Right person myself![]()
Irish XTC said:Only if it said... ALWAYS RIGHT !!!!! jk![]()
hmmm...now that sounds like Ken...lmaoIrish XTC said:Only if it said... ALWAYS RIGHT !!!!! jk![]()

kylasdream said:hmmm well I hope it was something good....

kylasdream said:hmmm...now that sounds like Ken...lmao![]()

Irish XTC said:pfft !!! I am not barbie's plaything !!!!!![]()
Irish XTC said:hehe CSI Miami... SO get your mind out they gutta !!!! <<<< Said as only some 1 from NE can say![]()
kylasdream said:Oh I like that show....and my mind wasn't in the gutter.....
well ok it was but anyway.....lol

Irish XTC said:hehe U are a female... + u are a female from NE.. So your mind never leaves they gutta![]()
kylasdream said:well I am off to bed....everyone have a great night
and have lots of fun!![]()
just a few more pic's on the way out!![]()

kylasdream said:very true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good night.....I hope to see you here again sometime!
maybe u won't 
Super sexy as ussual hun thankskylasdream said:well I am off to bed....everyone have a great night
and have lots of fun!![]()
just a few more pic's on the way out!![]()
kylasdream said:well I am off to bed....everyone have a great night
and have lots of fun!![]()
just a few more pic's on the way out!![]()
kylasdream said:Good night Babes.....![]()
Irish XTC said:Yummy !!!![]()
Irish XTC said:Maybe u willmaybe u won't
![]()