just wicked
Purely Wicked
- Joined
- Aug 16, 2005
- Posts
- 7,228
kylasdream said:Ha Ha Ha your quite funny tonight!
Gald you think so...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:Ha Ha Ha your quite funny tonight!
So did my dream come true and you cum over here and tasted mekylasdream said:Hello TBGhttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/smileis/TousLesBisous.gif
your as sweet as ever!
just wicked said:Gald you think so...
your a pain...
treebeardgarden said:So did my dream come true and you cum over here and tasted me
Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Shame I missed it though
![]()

kylasdream said:hmmm not sure something that smell like apples...lmao
treebeardgarden said:might even take the odd pic
just for my memory you understand
Ain't what it used to be
![]()
kenstrus2 said:hehehe. either way they are very soft. hehehe
![]()
![]()
just wicked said:
kenstrus2 said:NO no no, Thank you!
kylasdream said:your lucky I haven't download the finger smiley just yet...lmao
just wicked said:Your so funny...
kylasdream said:lmao you think I'm kidding.....http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/smileis/whacky093.gif
hehehehehhe told you.......![]()
![]()
kylasdream said:Hello Irish.....its always a pleasure to see you...
I guess I didn't have to wait too long...lol
Hope you had a goo day!
kylasdream said:hmmm.....![]()
whats this make you think of?
Irish XTC said:It was an ok day.. nothing spec hehe
kenstrus2 said:Hehehe. Makes me think of my previous AV.
kylasdream said:well I guess it could have been worse...

treebeardgarden said:Lustfull thoughts hun![]()
kylasdream said:hmmm....umm...ok......friggin took you long enough....lmao
ummm lets see you could be homeless ,have no friends,no computer.....Irish XTC said:hmmm worse.. how could it have been worse ?![]()
kenstrus2 said:
Sorry the birds ate my bread crumbs and was lost momentarily. But I'm ok now. I started painting arrows on the walkway.