kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
kenstrus2 said:Great to hear. Are you gonna give the chef a good tip later?
lol...hmmm not sure he would be interested...
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kenstrus2 said:Great to hear. Are you gonna give the chef a good tip later?
kylasdream said:lol...hmmm not sure he would be interested...![]()
kenstrus2 said:I think he would be more than interested.![]()
kylasdream said:hmmmm...I have my doubts
DevilsChild said:Just coming by to drop off some lust and kisses where ya want em
kenstrus2 said:
I have it on good authority that he would be more than happy to receive anything you'd want to give him or is it her?![]()
kylasdream said:two days in a row......lust and kisses oh put them anywhere you wish...
kylasdream said:lmao or her huh....hmmm give me a sec I need to go check something....
kylasdream said:sorry had some issues

DevilsChild said:*smiles*...should I stop doll?
kenstrus2 said:You might have to grope the chef to double check. lol
mark197205 said:Dont worry, we all get them now and again{{{Kyla}}}![]()
kylasdream said:you sticking around for awhile.....Oh and you never said what time?
DevilsChild said:Just asking..I am a polite devil for the most part
just wicked said:Ill be around for awhile and same time as today...![]()
![]()
kylasdream said:lol...so I can see...and thats good cause I do tend to be shy
DevilsChild said:Yea...so do I *winks*
kylasdream said:hehehehehe Oh I went and checked....didn't you feel it
kenstrus2 said:
That was your hand after all. Very soft. What kind of dish detergent do you use?![]()
kylasdream said:I love you but not that much.....
treebeardgarden said:Kyla the Lurker is back
To remind you
You are a
SEXY LADY![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
just wicked said:You love me more then you even know...lol...