kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
robotom said:wink. (oh, and good morning)
Hey sweetie.....sorry I missed you
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
robotom said:wink. (oh, and good morning)
sxybilady said:I shall try sweetier/l has a habit of taking over (ps I'm finishing early tonight don't tell anyone
)
![]()
DemonicAngel said:
kenstrus2 said:Good afternoon Babes I hope you've had a great morning.
kenstrus2 said:An afternoon BUMP for me lady.![]()
![]()
just wicked said:Hi Hunny I'm home from along day at work...
kylasdream said:Love the bumps...but I think you forgot the grind
Hello Babes![]()
Be back in a bit.kylasdream said:

kenstrus2 said:
I am so sorry honey. *BUMP AND GRIND* Hello sexy lady I did miss you lots and my day was good. Its getting better though. Now I'm off to make some dinner.Be back in a bit.
just wicked said:How was your day?
RickyRooster said:Just caught up with your latest pics and.................WOW![]()
Love this one in particular. Sexy, sexier, sexiest.
https://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=537421
Take care.
Luv
Ricky
![]()
![]()
![]()
mark197205 said:So I noticed....![]()
![]()

kylasdream said:it was alright...but its getting better...![]()
How was your day!
RickyRooster said:Always very welcome Kyla. And you know I'll be back again, and again, and again you sexy little minx![]()
just wicked said:Long and I'm very tired...
kylasdream said:sorry had some issues
... Still Beauty...
kylasdream said:well its dinner time...I will be back after
milesstand said:... Still Beauty...
![]()
![]()
Pause at least 30 seconds after download complets... allow it to play twice
kenstrus2 said:Hi hunni are you back from dinner?
and dinner was great!
kylasdream said:hehehehe....yes I'm backand dinner was great!