Irish XTC
Est Sudanus oth Nikkas
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2002
- Posts
- 2,149
kylasdream said:it means your a pain........lol
yes I am .....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:it means your a pain........lol
Irish XTC said:pokes your x with something hard.. opps sry...
kylasdream said:hey I didn't say poke it!lol
kylasdream said:well anyway...its getting better now![]()
and it was a beautiful day outside so I went for a nice long walk!
it was great!I love fall...all the different colors...
too bad I didn't take the camera

Irish XTC said:bah !!!! walks away with his flag at full mast....
kylasdream said:well I kind thought you'd work your way to the poking....

JupiterRising said:
Yeah, I use to love the fall all the wonderful colors.
The cool clean air.
Irish XTC said:hmmm work... I can think of a few things to work![]()
kylasdream said:I bet you could!

Irish XTC said:turn @ let me work those shoulders with a nice massage![]()
kylasdream said:lol.....I could really use one of those right now!

kylasdream said:hmm...I will take some pic's for you!![]()
it goes by way to fast....the leaves are almost gone already!
Irish XTC said:hehe me 2.... then i could work your back,,, u would have to mind mind something pokeing ya though![]()
JupiterRising said:
Well why you just sitting there?
hehehe
kylasdream said:lol....I think I could handle it....
kylasdream said:Oh you want me to go right now.....but its getting dark
lmao....I hope its nice tomorrw I will go down by the lake!

Irish XTC said:good ..... I also give full body massages![]()
JupiterRising said:
BOO!!!
hehehe
That would be greatly appreciated, Sweetie.
kylasdream said:Oh full body.......hmmm...I could get into that!
Irish XTC said:hmmmm i will leave they last part of that comment alone !!! dont want to get into trouble hehe
kylasdream said:I will see what I can come up with!

kylasdream said:lmao.......ummm....ok....sorry just in a mood!
you know I am not normally like this......
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/signs/innocent.png

JupiterRising said:
Thanks in advance. Your a Sweetheart.
Have to run for a few will be back though.
Keep my seat warm. hehehe
kylasdream said:lmao.......ummm....ok....sorry just in a mood!
you know I am not normally like this......
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/signs/innocent.png

Irish XTC said:goes back to his massage an ponders....![]()