kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
JupiterRising said:
Noooooo not at all.
HaHaHa
Couldn't pass it up. Sorry!!!
SMARTASS!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
JupiterRising said:
Noooooo not at all.
HaHaHa
Couldn't pass it up. Sorry!!!
kylasdream said:hmmm....the word pain comes to mind again!

Irish XTC said:hmmm i could give u some pain... remember i am massaging ya![]()
kylasdream said:ummm...not no more your not!

Irish XTC said:kisses your neck.. thats a good girl![]()
kylasdream said:hmmm good girl.....I've heard that before....
Irish XTC said:hmmmm i will play nice![]()
just wicked said:
kylasdream said:thank you hun![]()
kylasdream said:Hello Hunni
Irish XTC said:your welcome.. sorry for they slow responses.. working on .... u know....
just wicked said:Are things going better?...
kylasdream said:well I'm slow all the time....so its ok....lol
Irish XTC said:tis all good... hmmm good match hehe
.....how did PT go today?kylasdream said:lol.........how did PT go today?
kylasdream said:yes I am feeling much better!![]()
I had some really good company on here
Irish XTC said:Was ok.. got me all loose for they day hehe
just wicked said:Thats always good...
kylasdream said:hmmm...well I guess thats a good thing...
kylasdream said:yes it is! so how was your day?
Irish XTC said:yes it is hehe
just wicked said:SSDD...
kylasdream said:lol....I was just trying to figure out what you would need to be loosen up for?
sry cant tell ya... Classifiedkylasdream said:did you take them to Ma.?