kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
Irish XTC said:O I would most def love to get my lips hands an anything else u would like to touch ya![]()
Its alot better than dreaming about it!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Irish XTC said:O I would most def love to get my lips hands an anything else u would like to touch ya![]()
mvball69 said:I had found every thing I "came" looking for on your thread KylaYou are exquisite and I enjoy coming here to see you and catch up on your doings
Hope your Friday is going well Sweetie
M
I hope my weekend is alot better than today was!
Irish XTC said:hehe yes it is...![]()
kylasdream said:I'm glad you think so!
JupiterRising said:
Yes, better to live with what you have
than the alternative.
That being no-ass-a-tall.
Irish XTC said:Speaking of real things !!!! J/k
kylasdream said:whats that surpose to mean????

Irish XTC said:hehe I was just thinking u have a real nice ass![]()
kylasdream said:lmao....hmmm...I don't think so...but I am glad you do!
kylasdream said:Good Evening M![]()
you are so sweet! thank youI hope my weekend is alot better than today was!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
MIrish XTC said:U are welcome![]()
mvball69 said:Sorry that you haven't had a good Friday Kyla, but I am sure it will get better and the rest of your weekend will be marvelous!!!!
M
kylasdream said:
Irish XTC said:ooo kisses an tounge !!!! yummy !!!
kylasdream said:well I guess I don't have to worry about that!
I could donate some of mine!lmao
JupiterRising said:
There is a foundation for everything these days.
I'm sure there has to be a
"Free Ass for the Repairable Type"
F.A.R.T. branch near you.
kylasdream said:now thats friggin funny!![]()
ok I am jumping in the tub!
I will be back in a few

kylasdream said:its the only way to kiss......hehehehe![]()
ok I have to take ahttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/smileis/bath.gif
I will be back in a few!

JupiterRising said:
Don't forget your ducky.lmao!
Irish XTC said:~!~sneaks into your bathroom ~!~![]()
kylasdream said:hmmm all you had to do was ask.....

Irish XTC said:hehe opps @!! sry i will ask next time![]()
kylasdream said:I took my ducky...oh did I tell you he vibrates![]()

kylasdream said:LOL......you do that!