kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
Irish XTC said:u can have what ever u want.. if i can give it to u... tis yours
awwww....I bet you say that to all the girls you talk too!
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Irish XTC said:u can have what ever u want.. if i can give it to u... tis yours
kylasdream said:awwww....I bet you say that to all the girls you talk too!
Thank you hunkylasdream said:you always do hun![]()
I love when your around!

Irish XTC said:nope.. I can not promise they world.... j/k
treebeardgarden said:Thank you hun![]()
kylasdream said:lmao........and why not!
I'm just blushing like you always dokylasdream said:just being honest with you....

Irish XTC said:To many females to make promises to .... j/k
treebeardgarden said:I'm just blushing like you always do
Ain't that a nice change
![]()
kylasdream said:Ohso I'm not the only one.......now I'm hurt!
....j/k

Irish XTC said:LOL I am very far from a playboy..... Tell me were it hurts an I will kiss it![]()
did you enjoy it hunkylasdream said:its about time.......hehehehhehehe![]()
kylasdream said:lol....I have to go eat...I shall be back in a few

enjoy hunkylasdream said:lol....I have to go eat...I shall be back in a few

treebeardgarden said:did you enjoy it hun![]()
did the earth move for you as well![]()
Irish XTC said:i know what u are going to eat 2![]()
treebeardgarden said:enjoy hun![]()
Irish XTC said:yes i do![]()
So glad hunkylasdream said:lmao......hmmm it might has shaken alil![]()

treebeardgarden said:So glad hun
Nite nite![]()
am away 1st time tonight long day tomorrow![]()
sleep well! Irish XTC said:Something u might like or might not like![]()
Irish XTC said:Cums from.. hehe