kylasdream
*~Addicted to Him~*
- Joined
- May 14, 2005
- Posts
- 17,510
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Irish XTC said:so u have a vibeing duck eh ?
kylasdream said:Oh you caught that!![]()
well its not really a duck...but its water proof!lmao

treebeardgarden said:Evening Kyla
You lovely sexy woman
![]()
Hope you've had a great day hun
![]()
![]()
Irish XTC said:ooo i would have liked to watch that![]()
always gets better when you arrive hunkylasdream said:Evening TBG![]()
my day is slowly getting better!
Hope your has been good!

treebeardgarden said:
treebeardgarden said:always gets better when you arrive hun![]()
With a body as sexy as yours hun I'd need to be gay not tokylasdream said:lol....glad you like hun
kylasdream said:hehehehehehe.......
treebeardgarden said:With a body as sexy as yours hun I'd need to be gay not to![]()
Irish XTC said:so what did u use ?pm me with it if u are to shy !!! jk
Me to hun might not fancy you thenkylasdream said:lol....well I am glad your not Gay!![]()
Irish XTC said:speaking of friggin !!!![]()
treebeardgarden said:Me to hun might not fancy you then
Noticwe only might eh![]()
glad I can make you smile hunkylasdream said:lol........your funny too.....

treebeardgarden said:glad I can make you smile hun![]()
Irish XTC said:friggin licking.. what ever u want![]()
Irish XTC said:that better?![]()
![]()
![]()
kylasdream said:hmmm....anything I wantreally