Irish XTC
Est Sudanus oth Nikkas
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2002
- Posts
- 2,149
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Irish XTC said:lol thats not an answer![]()
Irish XTC said:hehe so do u like it or no ?![]()
kylasdream said:umm....do I like whathttp://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a376/Kylasdream/smileis/Blond-Moment.gif

Irish XTC said:LOL u are just trying to dodge they question![]()
kylasdream said:well why don't you ask me again...and be simple...you know I'm kinda slow...lmao

Irish XTC said:Do u like cum ? Do u spit or swallow ??? simple enough ?![]()
kylasdream said:lmao....yes simple enough.....I swallow of course![]()
Irish XTC said:mmm yummy !!!
kylasdream said:I thought thats what I'm surpose to say!....lol

kylasdream said:Just a Few pic's......
Irish XTC said:Now i know were to .... opps![]()
kenstrus2 said:
I do love the red nails hun. Good evening babes. I'll be caught up in moment.
I have missed you...take your time catching up! kylasdream said:good evening babe...I have missed you...take your time catching up!
kenstrus2 said:I've gotten all caught up. I hope you're doing well.
kylasdream said:I am doing pretty good now..but most of my day sucked.....![]()
how was work?
Irish XTC said:an then there was silence....
kenstrus2 said:It was long and head banging kind of fight against the Germans. LOL
kylasdream said:I can see that![]()

kylasdream said:your funny....![]()
Irish XTC said:hmmm i think i need to cum make u moan an groan,, opps i mean Talk![]()
kenstrus2 said:Lets just say they are still upset about losing the war. grrrr