Irish XTC
Est Sudanus oth Nikkas
- Joined
- Nov 4, 2002
- Posts
- 2,149
kylasdream said:your funny!![]()
well when I was there there were alot of nice young nurses....
hehe yes there were....

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
kylasdream said:your funny!![]()
well when I was there there were alot of nice young nurses....

Irish XTC said:hehe yes there were....![]()
kylasdream said:lmao!
Irish XTC said:Only had a taste of 1... opps i mean hung @ with one...
kylasdream said:Oh really!
Irish XTC said:hehe yup.. did not last long though..
kylasdream said:why not?was she bitchy...lmao
Irish XTC said:nah she sucked in bed hehe
kylasdream said:Oh.....
Irish XTC said:hehe tried to teach her... but was not happening... An no I am not saying i only talk to ppl who ar good in bed![]()
kylasdream said:well thats good to hear.......eventhought I don't have that problem...or so I'm told!![]()
Irish XTC said:LOl me either...
kylasdream said:thats a good thing!lmao
Irish XTC said:hehe yes it is.. I am still full of energy even after they female falls asleep hehe
Irish XTC said:hehe yes I have alot of energy![]()
kylasdream said:I guess you do!
Irish XTC said:Sometimes its good sometimes its bad hehe
kylasdream said:I know why I think its bad at times....but why do you think its bad?
Irish XTC said:hehe hard to sleep... an y do u think its bad ? hehe
kylasdream said:sometimes its bad...well for me anyway...it makes it hard to walk the next day
kylasdream said:sometimes its bad...well for me anyway...it makes it hard to walk the next day
Irish XTC said:lol... i can see were that would be bad..
kylasdream said:ummmm...yes even though its fun at the time...the next day kinda sucks...lmao
robotom said:I had to think about that for a minute! Someone will kiss it better for ya tho when he gets home!!!!!![]()