A New Day

X

xTerrax

Guest

It hasn't been long since I've gotten to Winchester University. Quite frankly, in my eighteen year old mind, I still had the mind frame of my high school days. At times, I walked into class, half expecting to see all my old friends. Sadly, that wasn't the way life works, as I found myself going through life without them. That's not to say that I haven't made my share of friends during these past few months.

Among them is a man I've known as Nick. I've met him in my English course; composition and reading. It was your standard course really, although things were hardly boring in class. He came off rather flirtatious, even on the first day. In fact, while others would pretend that they wouldn't, he would openly stare at my chest and make comments about it. It really frustrated me at first, seeing how I was still with my high school boyfriend at the time, although it was a lost distance relationship.

Eventually, a few weeks later, the unavoidable occurred; we broke up. Many new found friends tried to cheer me up, but Nick was the most persistent. In time, I grew somewhat of a crush on him. My friends tried to warn me that he was a bit of a pervert.

Pfft, as if I didn't know. During class, he would jokingly place his hand on my leg and such, and wouldn't stop until I would swat his hand away.

It didn't take long for me to start liking his daily compliments, although I did my best to hide it. I would however, spend a few nights simply texting back and forth with him.

And so, today started off as any other day. I got ready in a hurry and headed off to my English class. I had no idea that today would differ greatly from the rest.

((Hi! I'm looking for a dominant male character to play in this story. If this interests you, please give me a PM. Thanks! :) ))
 
Nicholas Smith was distracted that day. Yeah, or so I tried to appear. I knew that I was already late to my English class, but I did not cared at the time. I was thinking about what to do, now that Rose had dumped me. Bitch. At least she admitted that our relationship wasn't going well, accepted it, and kicked me away. Ungrateful bitch.

But then, I had runned over someone. And not just anyone. Mandy! I liked her. She was fine, smart, had a pretty face, and most importantly, beaultiful, big breasts. It was as if they had their own gravity, always pulling my eyes with irresistible force.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mandy!", I lifted my hands in excuse, almost palming them into her breasts. I am somewhat taller than her, and laughted this excuse, hoping she wouldn't mind I crashed into her.
 
With a large thump, I felt myself being crashed into someone. Opening my eyes, who do I see but Nicholas. Not even two minutes, and I could already see his eyes trying to get a view down my black shirt and his hands almost grabbing onto my breasts.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Mandy!"

I look to him with my hazel eyes, laughing a bit. "It's fine Nick." I said "Come on, let's get to class.", grabbing his hand and dragging us both to our English class.
 
"Huh, I gotta... gotta talk to you, Mandy."

I pulled her back to me. All was going as planned. As she came to me, I couldn't help but bluntly stare down, trying to see through the fabric of her shirt.

"Come with me. It's... important.", I said, as I tried to lead her upstairs into the next corridor. I had just broke up with my girlfriend, and needed someone to listen to me... or more prescisely, to help me with... ah, you'll see when I get to that!
 
"Come with me. It's... important."

I was caught off guard as he pulled me to him. "But Nick, we should really get to class! Seriously!" I said, although I saw the gaze on his face and saw that he was actually serious, unlike usual. Then again, Nicholas had a tendency to act whenever the situation suited him. God, what should I do?

I sighed and then nodded. "Fine, have it your way."
 
I've lead Amanda all the way into the third floor, going upstairs, and then down the hallway. It's too early to have anyone walking around here, not even the janitors.

I open the small room where brooms and buckets are kept, and bring Amanda in with me. The room is not too small, it has actually enough space for us to both sit down and talk. I close the door behind us, and take both of her hands.

"I need you right now.", I say to her, my voice heavy. "Rose has just dumped me."

I know that Amanda has a crush on me, and I knew that I could always appeal for her emotional side. I lower my head, laying over her in a hug.
 
"I need you right now. Rose has just dumped me."

"Oh my god, are you serious? That's terrible Nick!" I said, embracing him as he dove in for a hug. I could hardly believe it, as much as a pervert Nicholas could be, I've always thought that those two were bound together! Truth is, part of me was happy that they broke up and I felt just awful about that. Did that make me a bad person?

"It's alright Nick. Think you'll be okay?" I ask, not even wondering why we had to go somewhere so private.
 
"I still don't know... I actually hope so. That demanding whore just went over the edge this time."

Almost unnoticeably, I start to hold Amanda closer, my chest pressing hers, her soft breasts starting to raise under my own. God, she was soft.

"But... but I think you may just help me over it. I count you as my friend, Mandy. Would you do something to help me?"

My hands are now at her back, I'm holding her tight before me.
 
He held me close, almost sobbing. Poor guy. I couldn't help but feel sympathy for him. "I didn't like her from the very start. You deserve better." I say, trying my best to comfort him.

"But... but I think you may just help me over it. I count you as my friend, Mandy. Would you do something to help me?"

"Sure Nick. Anything."
I then reply.
 
That was the time. Right now I think one last time of backing away, that Mandy would be upset if I went any further. But I am already over her. My hands slide from her back down into her ass, grabbing her tight.

"I want you, Mandy. I've always did."

Before she reacts, I proceed to kiss her. I do not even care if she screams of anything. I'm past that time, now. I only kiss her, and grab her buttocks.

"Would you help me? I need you.", I whisper at her ear as we separate our lips.
 
I then yelped, feeling his hands slide to my ample cheeks, grasping them though my white pants. "I want you, Mandy. I've always did."

"Nick I- Mmph!" I try to say, but am caught off guard by his sudden kiss. He then breaks it to gently whisper
"Would you help me? I need you."

"Nick...this is just so sudden..." I try to say as he nibbled on my ear lobe. I found myself amazed that I didn't run off and scream. I...kind of wanted this. Oh no...

"Please Nick...let's just go..."
 
"I can't, Mandy. I really mean it... I need you."

I keep holding her tight against my chest. My bulging erection start to deform my pants, as I rub in against Mandy.

"Rose kicked me, and we haven't did anything in weeks... I really need you, Mandy. Now."

I kiss Amanda again, this time starting to play with her buttocks, clamping them and spreading them out over the fabric over her pants.
 
"Rose kicked me, and we haven't did anything in weeks... I really need you, Mandy. Now."

"Nick...I...I ca-" and once again, he interrupted me with a kiss. Only this one was longer than the previous one. His tongue went right into my mouth and wrestled with my own. His hands on my ass began to play with my cheeks, pushing them together and squeezing. The passion began to sink it and before I knew it, I was wholeheartedly enjoying this.

I broke the kiss from time to time "N-No...I'm not like this Nick..." but ended back into the kiss, much to my dismay.

"Nick...but then what about us?" I say, breaking out while his hands still wouldn't quit. "You wouldn't want us to stay friends?..." I then added, not knowing where he wanted this to go. Was he just using me? Or did he want us to actually become what he and Rose were? I had no idea...
 
"I've always liked you, Mandy.", I leant to lick her lobe again, "Ever since we met, I've liked you."

"We'll be what we are. What we are meant to.", I kept telling her, as my erection got only ever more noticeable. I was almost going down. I took Amanda's right hand, and took it down into my member, over the fabric. I held her hand in place for the moment.

"This is how much I need you, Mandy. And not only now, but on and on... as you feel into... as I do."

I kissed her one last time, taking her to the wall. This time, the kiss was longer than both the earlier one. I slowly, but steadily, started to force Amanda down into her knees.
 
"Ever since we met, I've liked you." he continued to coo into my ear, gently licking on my ear lobe. I gasped at his advancement and the realization that he obviously knew that I've had a crush on him.

"This is how much I need you, Mandy. And not only now, but on and on... as you feel into... as I do."
he then added, guiding my hand to his massive erection. He made sure that I felt the sheer extent of it and I gasped. It was huge.

He kissed me once again, only this time I felt myself on my knees as I opened my eyes, with his bulge right in front of me.

"Nick...I..." I try to say but words escaped me.

Maybe I needed him as well.

Then before I knew it, I was in the janitor closer with Nick. His huge bulge now inside of my mouth, as I licked the tip and tried to get as much of a feel as I could. The whole thing was much too big to even fit in my mouth entirely, so I used both my hands and mouth to pleasure him.
 
"Y-Yes...", I groaned as Amanda sucked my cock. To this day, I still don't know who did what - if I forced it inside of her mouth, or if she did pull my member out as started sucking it herself. I always wonder about it.

I stared down as she tried to fit it all inside of her mouth. And Heavens, what a mouth it was! It was hot, and wet, and she knew how to swirl her tongue just enough to bring a man to the brink of an orgasm... only to stop and take it away. Her small strokes also helped taking me to the edge, but it was not the time. Not yet.

I held her head with both my hands now. Caressing her, I slowly wrapped by hands in her hair, using it to force her head into my groin, every time bringing her closer to the stump.

"You are way better at this than Rose... You're awesome, Mandy. Just as I ho-hoped..."
 
I was surprised to feel his hands holding me in place, as to stop me. But suddenly, I felt his hands shove my head, forcing his cock deep inside my mouth. "Mmmph! Mmmmph!" I groaned, practically feeling that I was about to choke on his massive cock.

"You are way better at this than Rose... You're awesome, Mandy. Just as I ho-hoped..."
he assured me, as his hands kept going.
 
I kept fucking her mouth, ignoring her complains and struggles. I was far too dedicated to have Amanda deep-throating me that in the moment, it didn't mattered that I was choking her. Actually, the idea was arousing.

"Yes, Mandy... T-Take it..."

She was too good. I had already lost count of the times I've had masturbated thinking on having Amanda on my cock, and now I was just having it. Screw Rose, Screw the English Class. All that mattered was me, and her.

She moaned as I kept going, slapping my balls at her chin. She gagged, but I did not care.

It was too much.

"T-Take it all, girl... Take it, Mandy...", I groaned as I ejaculated down her throat. Once. Twice. Three jolts of semem I've sent down at her belly, before I've pulled out, spraying cum at her mouth.
 
"Yes, Mandy... T-Take it..." he said, eagerly thrusting his hips into my mouths. I gagged on and on with every stroke but that seemed to just encourage the intensity of his actions. I couldn't believe it, but I was enjoying his roughness...

I was actually moaning.

"T-Take it all, girl... Take it, Mandy..." he said suddenly, as I felt an explosion of warm fluid running into my mouth. I swallowed every bit of it, against my better judgment as I simply stayed there on my eyes, breathing heavily.
 
I stood there, breathing heavily, my chest going up and down as small droplets of cum dripped into the wooden floor. I couldn't move myself. Amanda knelt there, trying to catch her own breath. It had been wonderful, my orgasm had been so intense, and her eagerness so huge, that she had swallowed it all. I've never thought that Amanda was a swallowing girl.

"T-Thank you, Mandy... Really... I..."

I took her by the shoulders, and pulled her upwards to me. My member stood hanging, throbbing, but not lessening its hardness. I was so aroused by Mandy that I could still fuck her right there. And I did.

I started to umbotton her shirt. I loved her breasts, every time I've had touched them, my cock throbbed a little harder. As I did it, I've also reached down into her shirt, to cap a feel of her rack.

I've leaned over her, taking her to the wall again.
 
"T-Thank you, Mandy... Really... I..."

And then, perhaps lost for words or simply driven by lust, he took me by my shoulders and brought me up. I could still feel his large cock pressing against me as he began to unbutton my shirt. It seems that he didn't have the patience to wait to completely undo my shirt, as one of his hands simply slid down and felt my large breasts as much as he could.

There I was, my back to the wall as he began to feel me up again. I arched my body to his hands, granting him more room.
 
I lowered my head into Amanda's breast. Oh boy, you wouldn't believe how soft those jugs were. Every other guy in the English Class had already imagined how would it be to have them... and now, I did. And they would never guess. Heavy, plump, as luscious as if some Fertility Goddess had shaped them. Amanda was fantastic.

I kissed them, sniffed them, toyed with them, pinching her nipples slightly. Those were the best pair of tits I've ever got the pleasure of handling.

And it got me aroused again. I've had just come in Amanda's mouth, but I had repressed this wish for so long, that I've just needed to be in her. With a violent motion, I've opened her pants and forced them down.

"Mandy...", I whispered, lust all over my words,"...I love you. I need you so much..."

With that, I slid my free hand under her panties, the other still vainly grabbing her breasts.
 
The entire room was quiet, thus the only real noise going on was our heavy breathing. I could tell that Nick was really into this, as the lust was clearly visible. His hands greedily grabbed on my breasts and began kissing them, rubbing them and ever so slightly pinched my nipples, getting a moan out of my lips.

"Oh Nick..." I said softly as he continued and then I gasped, as he forcefully pulled off my pants.

"Mandy..." he whispered to my ear "...I love you. I need you so much..."

I couldn't tell if that was the lust talking, or he meant it but my thoughts were pushed aside as his hand slid down to my panties, all the while his other was playing with my breasts. I groaned out, as I felt his fingers gently teased me.
 
I was possessed. Even though I might have seemed somewhat controled earlier, this time I was slidding my fingers in Amanda's pussy with savage abandon. Nothing mattered.

I lead my hands down at her pants, pulling them down and out of my way as I started to play with her cunt. She moaned as I kept a steady pace. My own throbbing cock, soaked with her saliva, still hanged beside her, pulsating angered with our momentary neglect.

Before Mandy could complain, I've pinned her once more towards the room's wall, both my hands under her tighs as I pulled her upwards, raising her over me, her back at the wall. Pulling her legs over my chest, I had her at the wall.

I could only whisper...

"Mandy..."

...as I positioned my cock at her womanhood.
 
Back
Top