a sexy pink thread

since this is a sexy Pink thread,and i am PINKMOLLY,,thought i would say Good Morning all!
 
pinkmolly said:
since this is a sexy Pink thread,and i am PINKMOLLY,,thought i would say Good Morning all!

hello and welcome to my thread. :rose:
 
Well time out on the being pissed, just wanted to say hey to you all :rose: :rose: :rose: (notice, thump brings flowers) :D
 
Hey pink_

Hope you're getting through things in your relationship ok, I'm having some trouble in mine too at the mo (mine's just vanilla, not sub or dom thing going on), but I don't think there'll be any light at the end of my tunnel.

One very sad ex-pat taff :(
 
trojan999 said:
Hey pink_

Hope you're getting through things in your relationship ok, I'm having some trouble in mine too at the mo (mine's just vanilla, not sub or dom thing going on), but I don't think there'll be any light at the end of my tunnel.

One very sad ex-pat taff :(


sorry to hear that hun...*hugs* :rose:
 
thanks gypzie, the worrying thing is, it's nearly taking me to places from my past that I've vowed I'd never end up at again.
 
trojan999 said:
thanks gypzie, the worrying thing is, it's nearly taking me to places from my past that I've vowed I'd never end up at again.



ive been there and done that sweets, its the pitts.....if ever you need a friend to talk to, let me know.... :rose:
 
thump said:
Well time out on the being pissed, just wanted to say hey to you all :rose: :rose: :rose: (notice, thump brings flowers) :D


thank you for the flowers thump. :kiss:
 
trojan999 said:
Hey pink_

Hope you're getting through things in your relationship ok, I'm having some trouble in mine too at the mo (mine's just vanilla, not sub or dom thing going on), but I don't think there'll be any light at the end of my tunnel.

One very sad ex-pat taff :(


i'm so sorry sweetie. :kiss:
 
pink_ said:
i'm so sorry sweetie. :kiss:

There's no need for you to apologise pink_ (unless you're the cause of my gf dumping me lol, sorry crap gag) it's just one of those things, shit happens.

still, nice to see you're still sexy ;)
 
trojan999 said:
There's no need for you to apologise pink_ (unless you're the cause of my gf dumping me lol, sorry crap gag) it's just one of those things, shit happens.

still, nice to see you're still sexy ;)


Yes, still sexy, not so pissed now. Got it all off my chest earlier, to the right person.
 
pink_ said:
Yes, still sexy, not so pissed now. Got it all off my chest earlier, to the right person.

And what a nice chest it appears to be from your AV ;)
 
Back
Top