a sexy pink thread

naded said:
Oh...I will


WOOOOOOOOOO *jumping up and down and then remembering i can't do that in this shirt* :eek: Dang, i about gave myself 2 black eyes. :D
 
pink_ said:
WOOOOOOOOOO *jumping up and down and then remembering i can't do that in this shirt* :eek: Dang, i about gave myself 2 black eyes. :D


oiy the things I would do inside that shirt....sigh
 
pink_ said:
Oh yeah, those too. :D



I could look at that AV all day and never grow tired of it ! ;)




I'm off to bed . . . I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.


Goodnight & Sweet Dreams :kiss:
 
Abner Devereaux said:
I could look at that AV all day and never grow tired of it ! ;)




I'm off to bed . . . I have a long day ahead of me tomorrow.


Goodnight & Sweet Dreams :kiss:


Goodnight sweetie. *soft kiss*
 
pink_ said:
Of course, sweetie. You are more then welcome. :kiss: i absolutely LOVE your name.

Thanks! And I love your pic! Sexy!

I guess I'll need to decide on one of my own before too much longer.
 
Shadow Thief said:
Thanks! And I love your pic! Sexy!

I guess I'll need to decide on one of my own before too much longer.



Yes, you will. Post here more often and we'll get you there in no time.
 
pink_ said:
Yes, you will. Post here more often and we'll get you there in no time.

Well, I'm starting to feel comfortable here. And I just checked out your pic thread. I must say, they're very nice. But it sort of did something to me. I'm probably going to have to fire one off before I go to bed. ;)
 
Shadow Thief said:
Well, I'm starting to feel comfortable here. And I just checked out your pic thread. I must say, they're very nice. But it sort of did something to me. I'm probably going to have to fire one off before I go to bed. ;)


Wow, guess you like them huh? :D
 
pink_ said:
i thought maybe you might be on tonight sweetie?????? i guess you're in bed.

i usually don't go to bed quite that early, unless, uhm, i have some great company ;) actually the kid and i were at the sports bar watching my bearcats get beat up by louisville, it was ugly :( oh well, sorry i missed you, your av is making me forget about the game ;) :rose: :kiss:
 
DadsReady said:
i usually don't go to bed quite that early, unless, uhm, i have some great company ;) actually the kid and i were at the sports bar watching my bearcats get beat up by louisville, it was ugly :( oh well, sorry i missed you, your av is making me forget about the game ;) :rose: :kiss:


Oh you had company? Lucky lady. :D


Oh those poot Bearcats. :eek:
 
Back
Top