a sexy pink thread

pink_ said:
God sweetie, thats so sexy.

Glad you like. :)

Sorry the cumshot didn't turn out. I was holding the camera just a little too high. You can see it a little bit, though. It's not easy photographing yourself while you do that. ;)

I did manage to get some interesting shots of my facial expressions, but I'm just not comfortable showing my face on here. I already got in trouble once before.
 
Last edited:
Shadow Thief said:
Glad you like. :)

Sorry the cumshot didn't turn out. I was holding the camera just a little too high. You can see it a little bit, though. It's not easy photographing yourself while you do that. ;)

I did manage to get some interesting shots of my facial expressions, but I'm just not comfortable showing my face on here. I already got in trouble once before.


Oh sweetie, i'm so sorry about that. i show my face, i hope it doesn't come back to bite me?

Your cum shot was fantastic.
 
pink_ said:
Oh sweetie, i'm so sorry about that. i show my face, i hope it doesn't come back to bite me?

I don't know what your situation is, but my wife caught me posting on here roughly a year ago. I waited awhile for her to forget this site and what name I've been using. But I think I'm OK now. :)
 
Shadow Thief said:
I don't know what your situation is, but my wife caught me posting on here roughly a year ago. I waited awhile for her to forget this site and what name I've been using. But I think I'm OK now. :)


good luck to you hon.....*sorry you got into trouble* :rose:
 
Shadow Thief said:
I don't know what your situation is, but my wife caught me posting on here roughly a year ago. I waited awhile for her to forget this site and what name I've been using. But I think I'm OK now. :)




Oh dear, i'm sorry sweetie. :kiss:
 
manofsteel52 said:
Paths may have crossed once somwhere... ;)





HMMMMMMMMMM yes that is quite possible. :D



*hugs to the sexy man and some gropes too* :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:
 
Back
Top