a sexy pink thread

the flu is a bitch around my house. my future hubby has it. sighs and i am not feeling well
 
peachheart said:
the flu is a bitch around my house. my future hubby has it. sighs and i am not feeling well




OHHHHH NOOOOOOO So sorry, sweetie. :kiss: i've been lucky this year.
 
Hi Pink! I haven't been posting much lately, so I thought I'd just drop you a line, let you know that I'm still lusting after you, and I still pleasure myself to your pics once in awhile. ;)
 
gypziedoll said:
Morning Thump...how ya doing sexy? :kiss:


Hey Beautiful, Im doing good....how have you been? I loved that email you sent, could not stop laughing.... :kiss:
 
Shadow Thief said:
Hi Pink! I haven't been posting much lately, so I thought I'd just drop you a line, let you know that I'm still lusting after you, and I still pleasure myself to your pics once in awhile. ;)


You can pleasure yourself to my pics all you want to. :kiss: Just don't forget to stop and say hi everyonce in a while.
 
DadsReady said:
Hi Pink, just stopped in to wish you happy friday, hope your day is a sweet one :rose: :kiss:



Thank you sweetie, i hope you have a great one too. :kiss:
 
pink_ said:
There is never anyone around when ya need a good bump. :rolleyes:

*resists urge to make smutty comments... :rolleyes:

A gentle bump for pink, I'm off to work now so have nice thoughts of me in uniform lol :kiss:
 
trojan999 said:
*resists urge to make smutty comments... :rolleyes:

A gentle bump for pink, I'm off to work now so have nice thoughts of me in uniform lol :kiss:


When you grab your baton, think of me. :D
 
pink_ said:
You can pleasure yourself to my pics all you want to. :kiss: Just don't forget to stop and say hi everyonce in a while.

Of course. After all, I only need one hand to type out "hi", don't I? ;)
 
Back
Top