a sexy pink thread

chrismiss said:
LOL that's funny! There's a fishing shop here in the states called "The Master Baiter" though I don't know where it is. I'd seen it on the web before. :D

If you find it can you please take a picture of the front, that would go very well with my picture lol

Nice AV too ;)
 
trojan999 said:
If you find it can you please take a picture of the front, that would go very well with my picture lol

Nice AV too ;)

Google is good...let me see if this works...
 

Attachments

  • sig004.jpg
    sig004.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 12
trojan999 said:
Fortunately didn't need to use my work baton tonight, will have to get my handling practise some other way. Any suggestions??? ;)


i can think of one. :eek:
 
gypziedoll said:
Good morning Babygirl, how are you? Thank you for all the love you sent my way, I am actually feeling like a person again this morning......thank goodness....

I missed you and all of our sexy friends this week......*hugs and kisses* honey :kiss: :rose: x 13



We missed you too sweetie, it's not the same around here without you. :kiss:
 
luv1 said:
Slides in to pink to give her a warm bump :cathappy: Hope your feeling better today lovely :kiss: :rose: and a big hi to all :D


i have missed you my friend. :kiss: i knew you hadn't been on.
 
pink_ said:
We missed you too sweetie, it's not the same around here without you. :kiss:


thank you babygirl, its so nice to be missed......things were not the same for me either :kiss:
 
trojan999 said:
I'm ok thanks, been out looking for a car today, just about sorted one out, also saw a very oddly named shop (see piccy)

Only in London. :rolleyes:

Sweetie, i'd grab your knob anyday. :D
 
luv1 said:
I've been testing a vid game :eek: Sad ain't I :D



*hands on my hips* YOU mean to tell me, you've been mysteriously absent because of a video game. :eek:
 
Back
Top