a sexy pink thread

pink_ said:
When you grab your baton, think of me. :D

Fortunately didn't need to use my work baton tonight, will have to get my handling practise some other way. Any suggestions??? ;)
 
thump said:
Hey Beautiful, Im doing good....how have you been? I loved that email you sent, could not stop laughing.... :kiss:


glad you liked it, i laughed so hard when i got it.....

I am feeling much much better today, so glad this flu bug is starting to go away......I just hope everyone else here at home doesn't catch it.......I'm not up for a relapse

Hope you have a great weekend Thump...*hugs* :kiss:
 
pink_ said:
Thank you, sweetie. i hope you are feeling better. :kiss:


Good morning Babygirl, how are you? Thank you for all the love you sent my way, I am actually feeling like a person again this morning......thank goodness....

I missed you and all of our sexy friends this week......*hugs and kisses* honey :kiss: :rose: x 13
 
Slides in to pink to give her a warm bump :cathappy: Hope your feeling better today lovely :kiss: :rose: and a big hi to all :D
 
I'm ok thanks, been out looking for a car today, just about sorted one out, also saw a very oddly named shop (see piccy)
 

Attachments

  • Knob Shop2.jpg
    Knob Shop2.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 9
trojan999 said:
I'm ok thanks, been out looking for a car today, just about sorted one out, also saw a very oddly named shop (see piccy)



lol, that is so cool....good luck car shopping darlin' I just bought one Friday
 
trojan999 said:
I'm ok thanks, been out looking for a car today, just about sorted one out, also saw a very oddly named shop (see piccy)

LOL that's funny! There's a fishing shop here in the states called "The Master Baiter" though I don't know where it is. I'd seen it on the web before. :D
 
chrismiss said:
LOL that's funny! There's a fishing shop here in the states called "The Master Baiter" though I don't know where it is. I'd seen it on the web before. :D



LOL, now thats funny....nice to meet you Chrismiss :rose:
 
chrismiss said:
Hehehehe...you goo Gypzie...hope you're having a nice weekend! :)


thank you Sweetie, I am as a matter of fact despite the lingering flu, reorganizing my house slowly......

hope you are as well....*hugs* :kiss:
 
Awwww...hugs right back! I'm sending good anti-flu vibes your way...It'll be gone before you know it! :)
 
I'm always looking to increase my friends list where we can discuss anything that matters to each of us.
 
chrismiss said:
Awwww...hugs right back! I'm sending good anti-flu vibes your way...It'll be gone before you know it! :)


awww thank you sweetie, i really hate being sick, one reason being I just don't have the time it takes to rest and get better....LOL
 
gypziedoll said:
awww thank you sweetie, i really hate being sick, one reason being I just don't have the time it takes to rest and get better....LOL

LOL...you know the standard line when you're sick of course;

"Sex will help cure that!"

Even if it's not true, it's still fun experimenting with the cure! :D
 
Back
Top