SecretSophie
Really Experienced
- Joined
- Sep 13, 2010
- Posts
- 296
“Actually, they’re all probably super jealous. I just don’t want to get a reputation. Waking up in some guy’s car doesn’t look really innocent, now does it?” Maggie sat up and watched several people walk by the car with curious looks.
Maggie checked her pockets after seeing that Robert was checking her phone. She didn’t even think to see if her mom called to check on her. She pulled out her phone and had a single missed call, no voice mall. It was her mom, but she called sometime late last night, meaning she was still sleeping now. She dialed her mother’s cell phone number and waited until her message machine came on. She listened to her mom’s cheerful voice telling everyone to leave a message and to have a good day.
“I’m going to be home later, I fell asleep like I guessed I would. My car is trapped by everyone else’s; I won’t be able to come home until they do. Give me a call when you wake up.” She said quietly into her phone and put it back into her pocket.
“Don’t have anyone looking for you yet, Robert?” Maggie asked and leaned forward against the passenger side seat.
She asked just when he pulled into an old diner that looked familiar. Maggie knew she was here before when she was a kid, but she didn’t know who would have taken her. Her mom was more into the classy fashioned restaurants, but this looked like a place her dad would love. Maggie squinted when she got out of the car at the bright sun.
Maggie checked her pockets after seeing that Robert was checking her phone. She didn’t even think to see if her mom called to check on her. She pulled out her phone and had a single missed call, no voice mall. It was her mom, but she called sometime late last night, meaning she was still sleeping now. She dialed her mother’s cell phone number and waited until her message machine came on. She listened to her mom’s cheerful voice telling everyone to leave a message and to have a good day.
“I’m going to be home later, I fell asleep like I guessed I would. My car is trapped by everyone else’s; I won’t be able to come home until they do. Give me a call when you wake up.” She said quietly into her phone and put it back into her pocket.
“Don’t have anyone looking for you yet, Robert?” Maggie asked and leaned forward against the passenger side seat.
She asked just when he pulled into an old diner that looked familiar. Maggie knew she was here before when she was a kid, but she didn’t know who would have taken her. Her mom was more into the classy fashioned restaurants, but this looked like a place her dad would love. Maggie squinted when she got out of the car at the bright sun.