virgin_not
Literotica Guru
- Joined
- Nov 13, 2005
- Posts
- 50,785
Im fine thanks..well..you quite..tired?Abner Devereaux said:I'm alright .How are you ?

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Im fine thanks..well..you quite..tired?Abner Devereaux said:I'm alright .How are you ?

virgin_not said:Im fine thanks..well..you quite..tired?![]()
![]()
I was just submitting a new story.
4u AD ~princess4u said:stopping by with a good nite4u AD ~

hmm..that's cool..I'll be looking forward to itAbner Devereaux said:I'm not tired at all.I was just submitting a new story.
![]()
virgin_not said:hmm..that's cool..I'll be looking forward to it![]()

MaryBears said:*sticks my head in and sticks out myat you*

Abner Devereaux said:: Rubs my ass from the swat :![]()
him on his cheek* MaryBears said:*walks over to AD and rubs his ass with my hand as ihim on his cheek*
Abner Devereaux said:: Blushes : That feels much better.![]()
MaryBears said:*winks* good then....*rubs your ass somemore*

Abner Devereaux said:Alright . . . that's starting to feel really good.![]()
MaryBears said:*rubs your ass with both hands*
virgin_not said:*comes in to give AD a big kisshttp://bestsmileys.com/kissing2/3.gif

Abner Devereaux said:Now . . . you see what you did ! Something just came UP !![]()
ing your cheek againMaryBears said:
*reaches around and strokes the something that just came up*ing your cheek again
Abner Devereaux said:: Moaning out loud :
MaryBears said:*stroking your hard on a bit faster* as i kiss my way around to your front
Abner Devereaux said:: Removing your shirt and bra : : Getting harder :
the head of your cock*