AH Anthology

rhinoguy said:
nice!
It will be a challenge to visualise..without trivialisinng.

hmmmm...
any imagery in YOUR mind?


I am 'brewing" something....

I just visualize my husband being in Iraq. But you can do whatever you'd like with it, I am quite excited to see what you ocme up with.
 
rino,

I would be honered to have one of your drawings illustrate either my poem or my story. If you have one that you think would be a good match, let me know.

thanks.

imp,

would love an 'update'-- how are things going.:)

Sweet.
 
I would also like to throw my three new Haikus; Scorch, Breathless, and Surreal.
 
sweetnpetite said:
imp,

would love an 'update'-- how are things going.:)

Sweet.

Text is all set for volume 1. Just need to finalize: (a) the cover art; (b) back text; (c) Preface and/or Introduction; (d) Foreward; (e) illustrations.

It looks TERRIFIC!
 
Update BUMP.

cantdog is crafting an Introduction. (Hooray!) Gwen Masters is reading over the draft PDF and may be writing the Foreward for this volume.

I view the Preface, then, as a little blurb that remains constant from volume to volume (whereas the Introduction is unique to each volume and touches upon its specific content).

I've gotten absolutely nowhere on my ideas for cover art, but it's on my "to do" list. :rolleyes:
 
Huzzah! Good effort Imp. Do you think you'll get it out before the Free Speech contest?

The Earl
 
TheEarl said:
Do you think you'll get it out before the Free Speech contest?

The Earl

Not sure about "before" -- but it certainly should be ready by the time the winner's announced! Hoping that Laurel will give us a homepage link along with the announcement of the winners.

Dunno how long the ISSN will take -- and I can't submit the application until we have a cover!

So, my new goal is to have a cover by the end of next week. :D
 
rhinoguy said:
Poke me with a stick if I ferget to send something!
Can we just poke you with a stick for the fun of it? :)
How you doing Rhino. Long time no talk.
 
rhinoguy said:
Hey TED!
since quiting my previous job..I have a bit more flexibility with drawing time. Which serendipitously allowed me to work on this anthology. This in turned remnded me to work on past promised illustrations...including yours. (for you cowritten story and and AV in color)..I also have a list of others. One for Herecomes theRain, for McKenna...ummm... I'll have to FIND the list!

don't annoy the rhino
Don't worry about the story--its done. But maybe I'll transfer the offer to a future story or better yet, one for a series I'm thinking about. The color AV would be nice, and would fit with the projected series.

Haven't look at the anthology, perhaps I should.

Hope the new enterprise is going well.

Take care
 
Well, my story, The Sea Change, has been edited and resubmitted. I would post it here but its 18,086 words. :eek: I would appreciate any suggestions.
 
oh, i hear ya. you're wanting the re submitted version to be seen. doh.

hell post it here. it's cool, i'm sure.
 
4degrees said:
oh, i hear ya. you're wanting the re submitted version to be seen. doh.

hell post it here. it's cool, i'm sure.

Too late, hehehe. Already posted to the Story Feedback forum. Here's the link The Sea Change (Edited) Thanks to all who read and vette it!
 
The newly edited version of Awful Arthur's story, "A Honeymoon Affair," scheduled to run in volume 2 is now posted. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.

Well, that's not entirely true. I really don't want any more suggestions that Frank get Jill pregnant. I've gotten quite enough of those. :D


Ed
 
Disclaimers -- DRAFT

Let me know your thoughts, please:

Coming Together is a compilation of erotic fiction, poetry, and illustrations. It is solely intended for persons of legal majority.

Please note that Coming Together contains works of fiction in which the characters may not practice safe sex. The authors, poets, and illustrators featured in this volume of Coming Together encourage all readers to act responsibly and to take appropriate precautions against both unwanted pregnancy and the transmission of disease.

For resources and frank discussion about safe sex practices, we refer the reader to the Coalition for Positive Sexuality at www.positive.org.
 
Back
Top