English Lady
Erotic English Rose
- Joined
- Sep 28, 2002
- Posts
- 48,011
good by me too Imp 
Hopefully will finish off my writing tonighttommorrow too
Knackered from the meet!
Hopefully will finish off my writing tonighttommorrow too
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
neonlyte said:Congrats Imp on an excellent project impressively executed.



vella_ms said:hell, i forgot to include RG in my last missive, impster...
Orange Slip
i read it last summer. loved it!

Okay, then what about Jill getting Frank preggers? Just a thought.Edward Teach said:The newly edited version of Awful Arthur's story, "A Honeymoon Affair," scheduled to run in volume 2 is now posted. Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Well, that's not entirely true. I really don't want any more suggestions that Frank get Jill pregnant. I've gotten quite enough of those.
Ed
Rumple Foreskin said:Okay, then what about Jill getting Frank preggers? Just a thought.
First-rate disclaimer, Imp.
Rumple Foreskin![]()
msboy8 said:By the way Imp, my story is 18,086 words if you want to update the "?". If you want a shorter one, please let me know.

impressive said:...
Volume 4 needs one more SHORT story (like, under 5000 words) ... but nothing that fits is yet vetted ... and several poems...
... Frankly, I'd be quite happy to freeze any new submissions until at least volume 2 was published...

Black Tulip said:The Reserve from Dar~ would fit, but I think I already vetted that one?
I'll keep my mouth shut then. LOL
![]()
impressive said:Not my decision. It's your call what to submit. However, the EARLIEST something that long could possibly appear would be in volume 5 ... and that's assuming enough people read & endorse it.
Volume 4 needs one more SHORT story (like, under 5000 words) ... but nothing that fits is yet vetted ... and several poems.
Frankly, I'd be quite happy to freeze any new submissions until at least volume 2 was published.![]()
neonlyte said:Imp's - despite your final comment...
I can offer this The Blow Job it's a quirky little tale around 1500 words. It might fit the bill.
Dar~ said:Hey IMp, I just wanted to say thanks for working so hard to make this anthology happen. you are fabulous. I know I speak for all of us when Isay thank you.
It's been quite fun thus far -- and I hope it stays that way. I love projects for a good cause that make everyone feel good.
impressive said:
impressive said:

)impressive said:
TheEarl said:That one. That exact one. Love it, can we have it?
The Earl