AH Anthology

impressive said:
And a mug with that illustration on it would not? :D (Just yankin' ya chain, luv.)

I'm a guy. Guy like the boobies. :D

Academic anyways, I'm too poor.

The Earl
 
Like someone mentioned earlier, if it is overly sexual (penises and boobs) some places will not be willing to carry it.

I was thinking of satin sheets or Purple velvet with a drink shaker on it. something slightly suggestive, but not too suggestive.

http://www.pizazz-ware.com/images/bwmartinishaker.jpg
 
Last edited:
impressive said:
I'm sure we could ... but copyright law might get in the way. :rolleyes:

But computer graphics programs have "neon" drawing features, do they not? We could recreate something similar.


I think a similer illustration that *wasn't* neccesarily neon would be cool too- maybe better-?
 
sweetnpetite said:
I think a similer illustration that *wasn't* neccesarily neon would be cool too- maybe better-?

I'll have my offering posted by morning. :)
 
impressive said:
I am thinking that the neon stuff would look TOTALLY cool on a black t-shirt, too. :D

I'd wear that. :nana:

If only to the next AH meet-up.

:D
 
Here are my offerings. I also have some with a martini shaker . . I didn't like them as much.

PS any new storyies added or Vetted?
 
Dar~ said:
PS any new storyies added or Vetted?

Nope. I've had one request to withdraw a story ... but I haven't updated the tables yet. It's cumbersome, so I try to wait 'til I have several updates at once. Nothing, at the moment, is close (> 7 endorsements) to being vetted.

Can't wait to see more cover options!
 
4degrees said:
ok, here's this. wish the scan was better.
Very nice, 4degrees! I like it!

You too, Dar! Nice work people! :rose:
 
My poem "fucking" was vetted for book 4. If anyone has comments or suggestions, I'd be glad to hear them. I just read thru it, and found I didn't altogether like the poem, so I think I need some second or third opinions. :)

Thanks!

SJ
 
I'm not much of a poetry person but I liked this.
I thought it was lovely, both the words and the image.

Are you offering this for Imp to incorporate?
You've got my consent.

;)
 
Black Tulip said:
I'm not much of a poetry person but I liked this.
I thought it was lovely, both the words and the image.

Are you offering this for Imp to incorporate?
You've got my consent.

;)
Thanks for the kind words, BT. Yes, I guess I am offering it for consideration, despite the fact that it's my first ever effort at either triolet or illustrated poem!

4degrees - Nice picture.

Alex
 
rhinoguy said:
UGH!!!

finally!

had an "upgrade" on the ethernet system here...so NATURALLY i was offline for a couple days.

ANYWAY...
here is an illustration for Yui's approval (and everyone else's) for her "Sex & Candy" story.


(yes, I tolk liberties and added the tattoo)

I hope to get to soem others soon..as well as some cover possibilities.

Wow, rhino, it’s perfect! Fantastic! You are magnificent! A genius! Stupendous! Splendid! I’m so excited! I love the tattoo! I love you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I owe you a debt; you have only to ask.

Again, I thank you, :rose:

Yui

P.S. Welcome back. You were missed.
 
yui said:
Wow, rhino, it’s perfect! Fantastic! You are magnificent! A genius! Stupendous! Splendid! I’m so excited! I love the tattoo! I love you! Thank you, thank you, thank you! :kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

I owe you a debt; you have only to ask.

Again, I thank you, :rose:

Yui

P.S. Welcome back. You were missed.

Yui,

I kept silent as it is your story after all, but I'm so glad you approve.
The drawing is so erotic in my opinion. I absolutely love it.

:D
 
Okay -- we have two outstanding cover options. Let's come up with several more, and I'll post a poll.

I tried to play with the digital neon stuff, but soon realized that I don't have PhotoShop on my computer. *sigh* Might have to buy it.

I do think the neon on a black background would translate VERY well to a cover -- and could become almost a "trademark" of ours. It would stand out against the other cover art I've seen on CafePress and other POD sites.
 
Back
Top