AH Anthology

Black Tulip said:
Have we found a name for ourselves yet?

Smutwackers Anonymous?
Pornographers Anonymous?
Fleshpeddlers?
Lustsellers?
Lusttellers?

:eek:

I submitted the ISSN application on Monday last with "IPACT" as the copyright holder: Illustrators, Poets, and Authors Coming Together
 
Still having fun, Imp? :rolleyes:

Hang in there; you're doing a great job. Not unlike a kidney stone in the urinary tract of life, this too shall pass. Not without some more anguish, maybe, but it shall pass.

Rumpla Foreskin :cool:
 
Rumple Foreskin said:
Still having fun, Imp? :rolleyes:

Hang in there; you're doing a great job. Not unlike a kidney stone in the urinary tract of life, this too shall pass. Not without some more anguish, maybe, but it shall pass.

Rumpla Foreskin :cool:

Are you comparing me with a kidney stone?
I thought you were my favorite Texan. Now I'm wondering. LOL

:D :D :D
 
impressive said:
I submitted the ISSN application on Monday last with "IPACT" as the copyright holder: Illustrators, Poets, and Authors Coming Together

Fine by me, just waking up a little late, I think.

:D
 
Any new stories Vetted? poems? I am still trying to find time to sit and read. Fucking RL world.
 
Dar~ said:
Any new stories Vetted? poems? I am still trying to find time to sit and read. Fucking RL world.

No endorsements received in quite a while.
 
rhinoguy said:
Finally got a few moments to work on te title illustration.

Actually took some ref shots of myself sipping.

after compositing with te other ref shots....I LOVE the concept!
the angles do not match quite right..but I can make corrections when I draw.

I LIKE IT.

(hope everyone else does)

:nana:

I should get Gwen's Foreword tomorrow, too!
 
rhinoguy said:
cool!
lookee...
I'll try and draw a handsome guy.

the composit will only be up briefly as I do not want to risk model's identity.

Neat-o!
 
Rhino, looks interesting. And what's that about a handsome guy?
You'd do well enough in my book. LOL

Imp, I won't have much time to read and vet for the next couple of weeks.
Too busy with writing papers and stuff. :eek:

End of the schoolyear. :rolleyes:
 
Black Tulip said:
Rhino, looks interesting. And what's that about a handsome guy?
You'd do well enough in my book. LOL

Imp, I won't have much time to read and vet for the next couple of weeks.
Too busy with writing papers and stuff. :eek:

End of the schoolyear. :rolleyes:


I agree. Rhino's yummy!

Don't worry about reading/vetting. We've 3 volumes full to get published before it'll be an issue again. :rose:
 
rhinoguy said:
too kind.

no need to suck-up...drawing is on the way.

any complaints...directions?

no?
good.

gonna smoooooove it out.

Not sucking up!

No complaints whatsoever. Go with YOUR vision this time instead of everyone else's. :kiss:
 
rhinoguy said:
alrighty.
when THIS is done.... are there any holes that still want filling?
vol 1?

I had a sheet of paper with some requests...but can't find it.
I am not prepucely ignoring anyone.

vol. 2?
vol3...etc?

I would love for you to do one for Pleasing Ellie in Vol 2.

SJ
 
rhinoguy said:
alrighty.
when THIS is done.... are there any holes that still want filling?
vol 1?

I had a sheet of paper with some requests...but can't find it.
I am not prepucely ignoring anyone.

vol. 2?
vol3...etc?

sweetnpetite's "What lie is this?" leaves a big white space at the bottom of the page that could use fillin'

Same with the end of her "Faded Rose"

angelicminx' "Mind Fuck" could use a tall, vertical illustration

... otherwise, we be fillin' up nicely. :heart:
 
rhinoguy said:
alrighty.
when THIS is done.... are there any holes that still want filling?
vol 1?

I had a sheet of paper with some requests...but can't find it.
I am not prepucely ignoring anyone.

vol. 2?
vol3...etc?
rhino,

If the mood strikes you, I'd be proud to have one of your efforts for "WC 102: Outdoor Angie" in vol 2. Having no taste or artisitic judgement myself, feel free to pick your poison. A hetero couple in the female superior position under a pine tree with a beagle positioned behind the gal, checking out the point of most personal contact, would seem obvious. However, if you want a break from figure sketches, a head shot of either that beagle (smirking?) or a couple grinning raccoons might work even better.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:
 
Back
Top