AH Anthology

sophia jane said:
Wanna share with the class? Cuz I have no clue what to say about myself.

SJ
I want NOT to be in the bio listing, because I did no contribution to the book. I am in Two or maybe Three, I don't remember, and for that I will write something.

I wrote

cantdog illustrated Wetter has Never Been Better.

I bet this doesn't help much.
 
Here is mine...

Belegon is a poet and author from California who has come to believe that there is no better teacher than experience, that just because it hurts does not mean it is bad and that nothing is more important than those we love. He intends to never guard his heart.


49 words.
 
"intends never to guard"

You split an infinitive. :p

This post is entirely non-serious!
 
Here's mine, from my sig:

impressive selected her nom de plume by its definition: adapted to excite attention and feeling, to touch the sensibilities, or affect the conscience. Both her poetry and her prose are a reflection of that desire.
 
I use that Publisher and I like the way my paperbacks turned out. Especially, the illustrations I put inside.

Who will be doing the cover for you? Take a look at my books in my signature to see how the book will be laid out.
 
this is me.

4degrees is an 18-year-old oversexed gay boy trapped in the body of a 35-year-old female. Don't believe anything he says, he's also a pathalogical liar and cyber-slut extrordinarre. He is currently typing absurdities at his computer. His influences include Carlton Mellick III and Neonurotic.
 
English Lady is a 26 year old mother, wife, Christian, Manchester united fan, and erotica writer. She was born near Manchester, England and her northern English quirkiness shows through in all of her stories. Passion, love and laughter fill her works, just as they fill her life.






Hows that for a blurb? it's written quickly as I've got to go out in a minute, of my on my holidays and i only just noticed this with a few minutes to go -if it's crap please edit *LOL*
 
sweetsubsarahh said:
OK, I'm joining the party late - and amid a bit of turmoil! My favorite place to be!

Imp - you rock! What an incredible undertaking!

I'd like to offer up a story and poem for future volumes?


Anal Sex (Gasp!): A Hands-On Manual


Oh, No, Not There: Ode to Anal Sex



(Hmmm - do I see a theme happening here?) :D

Welcome, SSS! If I forget, please remind me about these again down the road -- once we get v1 on the shelves. I gotta focus there for now. :rose:
 
The expanded Introduction (which cantdog has provided, edited -- Thank you, dear!) now spills just a few of lines onto a 3rd page, leaving a large white space that's begging for an illustration -- or a longer Introduction. It looks silly without something.

Got anything to stick there, rhino?
 
The Earl is a young author from England who started writing on a whim to see if he could better some of the amateurish efforts already on the internet. Lucky enough to find Literotica, his skill and knowledge have improved so much that nowadays he’s only mildly dissatisfied with his work.

I suck at writing things like this. Anyone want to do mine for me, or to edit that one, cause I think it might be crap.

Imp: Can't Rhino's woman in a martini glass go under the introduction? I love that btw Rhino.

The Earl
 
TheEarl said:
I suck at writing things like this. Anyone want to do mine for me, or to edit that one, cause I think it might be crap.

Imp: Can't Rhino's woman in a martini glass go under the introduction? I love that btw Rhino.

The Earl

I like your blurb! (Has anyone considered including contact information ... like an e-mail address ... in their bio blurb?)

And that illustration of rhino's will be a permanent fixture on the full page opposite the Preface ... in every volume.
 
impressive said:
I like your blurb! (Has anyone considered including contact information ... like an e-mail address ... in their bio blurb?)

And that illustration of rhino's will be a permanent fixture on the full page opposite the Preface ... in every volume.

Considered putting a link to my userpage, but n-one would bother to type in all those characters. Didn't think of the e-mail address. That's an interesting idea.

The Earl
 
rhinoguy said:
Rhinoguy is, always has been and hopefull always will be, an illustrator. He loves the human form. He has made volumes of figure studies from life and now creates from imagination and life. He is honored to have collaborated with so many wonderful authors and their imaginations.

(is that punctuated right?)
47-words

I added an Oxford comma after "been" ... and a "y" to "hopefull" ;) Thanks, luv. :kiss:
 
It looks as if there'll be a TOTALLY blank page at the end of Colly's story -- since logo's The Offering needs to be forced onto an even-odd page so that the reader doesn't have to flip pages mid poem. Any illustration for there?

rhino -- to summarize Colly's story: Tall, gorgeous Asian executive seduces her voluptuous personal assistant. (Of course, it's far more in depth than THAT.)
 
Logo's Bio

LogoPhile is a lover of words. She loves the way they look and sound, and all the different ways you can put them together to tell people about sex. A lover once compared her to an Atomic Fireball: a little bit hot and a little bit sweet. She thinks that fits.


Is that what you're looking for?
 
Am I the only one who can't get the password to work for the revised anthology file??

SJ
 
sophia jane said:
Am I the only one who can't get the password to work for the revised anthology file??

SJ

What? I hate to admit it, but I have no idea what you're talking about...
*smacks hands and mutters* Bad pornographer, naughty naughty pornographer!
 
sophia jane said:
Wanna share with the class? Cuz I have no clue what to say about myself.

SJ


You and me both.

I'll have mine done soon. I have to run and pick up my kid in a minute. Since it's the last day of school, they get out early.

Cant, sweetheart, you in no way failed in the intro. I had a human reaction to my name not being there when most of the others were mentioned. I appreciate very much that it was edited to include those names that had been (without malice) left out. :rose:
 
Back
Top