AH Anthology

sweetnpetite said:
"Amy Sweet writes under a seemingly endless variety of pseudonyms on Literotica, most notably and prolifically as sweetnpetite. Don't be fooled by the name; Amy Sweet is one of the kinkiest authors on the Author‘s Hangout. Her goal continues to be to produce quality smut with a high kink factor."

I like it Sweet, but I feel the last sentence is a bit awkward.
"continues to be to produce" can't you phrase that differently? :rolleyes:

Feel free to ignore the foreigner. LOL

:D
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetnpetite
"Amy Sweet writes under a seemingly endless variety of pseudonyms on Literotica, most notably and prolifically as sweetnpetite. Don't be fooled by the name; Amy Sweet is one of the kinkiest authors on the Author‘s Hangout. Her goal continues to be to produce quality smut with a high kink factor."

Black Tulip said:
I like it Sweet, but I feel the last sentence is a bit awkward.
"continues to be to produce" can't you phrase that differently? :rolleyes:

Feel free to ignore the foreigner. LOL

:D

It is a bit awkward. It might better say "...to be the production of quality...

I'm not a foreigner but you can ignore me too.
 
Black Tulip said:
I like it Sweet, but I feel the last sentence is a bit awkward.
"continues to be to produce" can't you phrase that differently? :rolleyes:

Feel free to ignore the foreigner. LOL

:D

I don't want to ignore you:D Thank you for telling me. If it sounds awkward to you- it is awkward. Let me see what I can do for it. :kiss:

ps- did you just have a birthday? If so, happy birthday! :heart:
 
"Amy Sweet writes under a seemingly endless variety of pseudonyms on Literotica, most notably and prolifically as sweetnpetite. Don't be fooled by the name; Amy Sweet is one of the naughtiest writers on the Author‘s Hangout. Her continuing goal is to produce quality smut with a high kink factor."

49 words:)

-I made 3 changes:)

should I say naughty or raunchy :rolleyes:
 
vella_ms said:
heres my go... not sure, lemme know what you think?

vella_ms is a raving lesbian who thrives on making people laugh. Writing on a part time basis brings her joy and release from every day doldrums. Though she will never write a pulitzer prize winning piece, if she's made someone smile or laugh out loud, then she feels she has done her part as a writer.

love it.

I'd change 'will never' to 'may never' though.

I think 'will never sounds sort of harsh and critical. Plus, it's writen as though someone else is saying it about you, which makes it sound even more harsh and critical (rather than meerly self critical)

my 2 cents. :kiss:

*****raving lesbians- the best kind!;)
 
I find it rather humorous that we're all sweating every syllable of a 50-word bio. Now, if only our stories got THAT kind of angst ...
 
LOL We did the sweating over those in private!

Sweet, my birthday is in December, the end of December, almost the very end of.

:D
 
:nana: Note from Gwen ...

Hello again!

I made a note of Coming Together on my website. You can find it under "upcoming releases" on this page: http://www.gwenmasters.net/gwenmastersnews2.htm

If that doesn't work, just go to www.gwenmasters.net and click on "Books 'n More", then scroll down. When it is published, I will put it in the "other publications" section, right above Who's Your Daddy.

Feel free to pass this note along to the group if you wish to do so. Let me know if any changes need to be made?

You have all created a fantastic project here! It's an honor to be a small part of this.

Smiles,
Gwen
 
Black Tulip said:
Is this acceptable? It's 50 words.

I never knew it would be that hard to write something about me. LOL

:D

Imp, Cant, Rhino and everybody else ... volume 1 looks great in my opinion.

We did a terrific job so far.

:nana:
I love this, Tulip! And English is just a language. You're the one who makes it sexy. :rose:
 
*bumps back*


I assume it's too late to add my email addy into my bio? I didn't think of adding contact details, but I think I'd like to.... and didn't I have a few words left to use up?*LOL*
 
English Lady said:
*bumps back*


I assume it's too late to add my email addy into my bio? I didn't think of adding contact details, but I think I'd like to.... and didn't I have a few words left to use up?*LOL*

Actually, I've not received bios from:

angelicminx
CrimsonMaiden
LadyJeanne
yui

... and I don't know which of TheEarl's he wants used. Folks need to PM their bios to me. If I don't have all the bios (or requests to be excluded) by the time Lou gets the cover to me (hopefully THIS WEEK), then the whole Bio section will be dropped from this volume.

So ... in short ... yes, you can edit. Send the final to me via PM. I'm never sure if what's posted in this thread is "final" or wordsmithing.
 
Imp: Can we have 60 words? I'm having trouble trimming my 59 words down.

The Earl
 
TheEarl said:
Imp: Can we have 60 words? I'm having trouble trimming my 59 words down.

The Earl

If YOU want to contact EVERYONE in volume one and inform them of the change, and then crack the whip to ensure that they get them to me via PM within the next couple of days ... yes. Don't count on this thread to serve as notice. I'm finding that folks who aren't really invested in this project don't bother to check it.
 
impressive said:
Actually, I've not received bios from:

angelicminx
CrimsonMaiden
LadyJeanne
yui

... and I don't know which of TheEarl's he wants used. Folks need to PM their bios to me. If I don't have all the bios (or requests to be excluded) by the time Lou gets the cover to me (hopefully THIS WEEK), then the whole Bio section will be dropped from this volume.

So ... in short ... yes, you can edit. Send the final to me via PM. I'm never sure if what's posted in this thread is "final" or wordsmithing.


OK Imp, I'll send you the edit via PM when I have time to do it! thanks love :kiss:
 
impressive said:
If YOU want to contact EVERYONE in volume one and inform them of the change, and then crack the whip to ensure that they get them to me via PM within the next couple of days ... yes. Don't count on this thread to serve as notice. I'm finding that folks who aren't really invested in this project don't bother to check it.

Makes me wish I'd gotten invested!!!


Hang in there, imp. You're doing great things!

All your hard work will pay off. :rose:
 
sweetsubsarahh said:

Makes me wish I'd gotten invested!!!


Hang in there, imp. You're doing great things!

All your hard work will pay off. :rose:

You can certainly invest yourself in subsequent volumes. Once the first is actually published & flying off the shelves, this will get easier. (I hope!)

:kiss:
 
impressive said:
If YOU want to contact EVERYONE in volume one and inform them of the change, and then crack the whip to ensure that they get them to me via PM within the next couple of days ... yes. Don't count on this thread to serve as notice. I'm finding that folks who aren't really invested in this project don't bother to check it.

Okay, I'll do it. Thanks Imp.

You are an utter star for doing this. I can't tell you just how brilliant you are.

The Earl
 
TheEarl said:
Okay, I'll do it. Thanks Imp.

You are an utter star for doing this. I can't tell you just how brilliant you are.

The Earl

Oh, good -- while you're at it, smack Lou about the cover, will ya? ;)

Dunno about the star part ... but I'll savor brilliant for a while. :D
 
impressive said:
Actually, I've not received bios from:

angelicminx
CrimsonMaiden
LadyJeanne
yui

... and I don't know which of TheEarl's he wants used. Folks need to PM their bios to me. If I don't have all the bios (or requests to be excluded) by the time Lou gets the cover to me (hopefully THIS WEEK), then the whole Bio section will be dropped from this volume.

So ... in short ... yes, you can edit. Send the final to me via PM. I'm never sure if what's posted in this thread is "final" or wordsmithing.

Sorry, I thought if it was posted here then it was fine. Didn't realize we needed to pm them.
 
Back
Top