AH Anthology

sophia jane said:
Am I the only one who can't get the password to work for the revised anthology file??

SJ

Again, I say... Excuse me, but I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Can someone tell me?
 
logophile said:
Again, I say... Excuse me, but I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Can someone tell me?

Imp sent an email out today with the revised Vol 1. It asks for a password when you try to open the file in Adobe.

SJ
 
sophia jane said:
Imp sent an email out today with the revised Vol 1. It asks for a password when you try to open the file in Adobe.

SJ

Hmmm, I didn't get an email.

Imp? Do you need my email address again?
 
Okay, this is all I could come up with. I had something else in there (referring to being a contest winner), but I took it out because it sounded way too pretentious.

CrimsonMaiden is a wife and mother in her early 30s who lives in the Southern US. She strives to write stories that capture the imagination and passion of her readers. Fans can email her at southernbelle.j@gmail.com.

Should I leave contact info in there or take it out?
 
CrimsonMaiden said:
Should I leave contact info in there or take it out?

I was actually thinking about adding contact info to mine. I would have to lose the "unguarded heart" bit though...
 
I've been hellish busy offline, but relaxed because my story's in Vol 2, but if you want a corner filler, I offer this -

Alex
 
Last edited:
Black Tulip is living in the Netherlands. She is a true fan of fantasy and sf, and prefers the women in her stories to be strong and adventurous. Apart from that, she likes to write stories set in historical times or fantasy worlds. She says English is a sexy language.

Is this acceptable? It's 50 words.

I never knew it would be that hard to write something about me. LOL

:D

Imp, Cant, Rhino and everybody else ... volume 1 looks great in my opinion.

We did a terrific job so far.

:nana:
 
Black Tulip said:
Is this acceptable? It's 50 words.

I never knew it would be that hard to write something about me. LOL

:D
BT, I'd change ' Black Tulip is living in the Netherlands.' to read ' Black Tulip lives in the Netherlands.'

Apart from that it reads fine to me.

Alex
 
Ok, thanks.

Anybody else got something to add?
I'll give it till midnight, my time, before sending it to Imp.
That's about one hour and a half.

:D
 
The Earl is a young author from England who started writing on a whim to see if he could better some of the amateurish efforts already on the internet. Lucky enough to find Literotica, his skill and knowledge have improved so much that nowadays he’s only mildly dissatisfied with his work.

or

The Earl is a young author from England who stumbled into writing erotica, after discovering some of the poorer examples on the web and deciding he could do better. He claims to have the mind of a lesbian, but refuses to reveal which one and how he managed to take it away from her.

Opinions?

The Earl
 
I'd like to volunteer up another of my stories actually (although I'd like to see Rhino make an illustration for this!).

The Ten Commandments - It's a How-To on the subject of writing erotica for amateurs. It'd need an edit to bring the cultural references up to date and in line with the Anthology (alas, who in the AH atm remembers WhisperSecret?), but I think it would be nice to have something like that in case we inspire anyone.

The Earl
 
heres my go... not sure, lemme know what you think?

vella_ms is a raving lesbian who thrives on making people laugh. Writing on a part time basis brings her joy and release from every day doldrums. Though she will never write a pulitzer prize winning piece, if she's made someone smile or laugh out loud, then she feels she has done her part as a writer.
 
vella_ms said:
heres my go... not sure, lemme know what you think?

vella_ms is a raving lesbian who thrives on making people laugh. Writing on a part time basis brings her joy and release from every day doldrums. Though she will never write a pulitzer prize winning piece, if she's made someone smile or laugh out loud, then she feels she has done her part as a writer.

Love it.

The Earl
 
my bio-

"Amy Sweet writes under a seemingly endless variety of pseudonyms on Literotica, most notably and prolifically as sweetnpetite. Don't be fooled by the name; Amy Sweet is one of the kinkiest authors on the Author‘s Hangout. Her goal continues to be to produce quality smut with a high kink factor."
 
Last edited:
Back
Top