AH Anthology

Black Tulip said:
I think you should delete the references to Rhino's illustrations in the first post. They have all been removed and the links are no longer valid.

Good point. Will do.
 
eric shawn listo said:
..oh...hi...just following Imp's new av around... :rolleyes:
That's a fine activity, plenty of exercise and stimulation. But would please try to stop drooling all over the floor? Makes it slippery as all hecky darn.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:
 
JRaven said:
:D I could just see my mother getting a copy of this! It would be just one more reason I'm going to hell. But the look on her face might be worth it!

Your comment about sending the set to her nursing home sounds more like a story idea. The box with the Erotic Anthology gets mislabeled and sent to the nursing home. Shereads gets Cooking with Prunes.

I'm still hoping that my story The Graduation Present gets vetted in time to be included in volume three. (hint, hint)

Jenny

Cooking With Prunes was disappointingly non-erotic. I want my money back.
 
I blogged us:

http://eroticanthology.blogspot.com/


We can do author bios & profiles here (in the interim) ... including images. :D I have an e-mail address to which you can send your bio******** or excerpt. PM me if you want it.

I'd like to keep consistent formatting (looks more professional), so please title your message (for example):

Profile (English Lady)
Excerpt (TheEarl)

etc.

I'll have to add any links myself -- so if you want a link back to your website, PM or e-mail it to me.
 
impressive said:
I blogged us:

http://eroticanthology.blogspot.com/


We can do author bios & profiles here (in the interim) ... including images. :D I have an e-mail address to which you can send your bio******** or excerpt. PM me if you want it.

I'd like to keep consistent formatting (looks more professional), so please title your message (for example):

Profile (English Lady)
Excerpt (TheEarl)

etc.

I'll have to add any links myself -- so if you want a link back to your website, PM or e-mail it to me.
You done did good, Imp.

Rumple Foreskin :cool:
 
impressive said:
I blogged us:

http://eroticanthology.blogspot.com/


We can do author bios & profiles here (in the interim) ... including images. :D I have an e-mail address to which you can send your bio******** or excerpt. PM me if you want it.

I'd like to keep consistent formatting (looks more professional), so please title your message (for example):

Profile (English Lady)
Excerpt (TheEarl)

etc.

I'll have to add any links myself -- so if you want a link back to your website, PM or e-mail it to me.

Gorgeous!

(you have "The Warrior's Song" formatted, don't you?)
 
impressive said:
I blogged us:

http://eroticanthology.blogspot.com/


We can do author bios & profiles here (in the interim) ... including images. :D I have an e-mail address to which you can send your bio******** or excerpt. PM me if you want it.

I'd like to keep consistent formatting (looks more professional), so please title your message (for example):

Profile (English Lady)
Excerpt (TheEarl)

etc.

I'll have to add any links myself -- so if you want a link back to your website, PM or e-mail it to me.

awesome. totally impressed, imp. will do today at some point. :kiss:
 
vella_ms said:
awesome. totally impressed, imp. will do today at some point. :kiss:

Thank-ee. I posted the author bios (the ones used in the books) this morning.

I'm working on getting the tables of contents posted, too. Then excerpts. (If you've got one selected, PM or e-mail it to me.) I might post the Introductions.

I'd post the reviews if we had any. :rolleyes:

And, I put a link to the blog on the main page (www.eroticanthology.com).

Off for a while. Back later. :kiss:
 
impressive said:
Will fix pronto!

Edited: Fixed. Sorry for the oversight! :kiss:


Thanks hon, it came to me later on yesterday that maybe only the people in the published editions were listed--although I'm in the Hurricane issue, so maybe not.

<smile> Now to go refresh my memory of what I gave you for a bio. hehehe
 
Remec said:
Thanks hon, it came to me later on yesterday that maybe only the people in the published editions were listed--although I'm in the Hurricane issue, so maybe not.

<smile> Now to go refresh my memory of what I gave you for a bio. hehehe


Something to do with handsome male, if I remember correctly.

Handsome male, witty, sexy - Oh! And he loves women!

:rose:
 
Back
Top