AH Official 2008 Prom Date Thread!

SweetWitch (Molly) accepted my invitation to the prom! :D

Woohoo! *Does happy dance*

One couldn't ask for a prettier partner. :rose:

:eek: You're a hell of a lot more chivalrous than my first prom date. Thank you.
 
I just finished chaperoning prom... GOOD GOD!

But I do love to shop for evening gowns...
 
well at least im getting a dance from glynndah, any other takers? Im a good dancer, for a fat white man, and i look great in a suit.
 
I would ask Rhys to be my prom date (hello Rhys, you vanity searcher you) but we're both too cool to go to the prom.

(yeah yeah, he'd only turn me down anyway.)

English Lady told me. What the fuck's a Prom?
 
Ah, enlightenment, thank you. A Formal dance for teenagers as part of a graduation right of passage.

We are too cool to go, Carson. However, we'll wait outside and nick the ride of the football types, and go for a joyride with whiskey and cigarettes. Drive the car to see a couple of favourite bands play, and go swim naked in the quarry.

Much better idea. :D:kiss:
 
Ah, enlightenment, thank you. A Formal dance for teenagers as part of a graduation right of passage.

We are too cool to go, Carson. However, we'll wait outside and nick the ride of the football types, and go for a joyride with whiskey and cigarettes. Drive the car to see a couple of favourite bands play, and go swim naked in the quarry.

Much better idea. :D:kiss:
That's the traditional after-prom ritual.
 
I went off proms big time in last year's. I got dumped for another woman in the middle of it and then ignored for days after :rolleyes:

Does that happen in real proms, or was it just my bad luck? :confused:
 
I went off proms big time in last year's. I got dumped for another woman in the middle of it and then ignored for days after :rolleyes:

Does that happen in real proms, or was it just my bad luck? :confused:
Yes, it happens in real proms.

As one of my characters said in a story I wrote, "Why would I pay big money to go somewhere and be alone again?"
 
Well, I've never been to a prom, They aren't really an English thing, but I was asked last night. As it's a 24 hour job and we are in different timezones I am hoping me and my handsome date will manage to either arrive or leave together. Preferably both. And with dancing in between.

As to times, weekdays are best for me.
 
Last year Misty and I couldn't make it at the same time :( but we left together ;)

I shall see if we can make it this year.

This means a new photoshoot of me in various items of clothing to get the right outfit for the prom...:D
 
Swim? :confused:

Beer's already flowing freely when you're ready. And the herbs are also abundant if anyone else needs a prom safety net.
Might have to take up on that offer, Zade. Never been good at the get a partner and dance thing.
 
I went off proms big time in last year's. I got dumped for another woman in the middle of it and then ignored for days after :rolleyes:

Does that happen in real proms, or was it just my bad luck? :confused:

Yes, it happens in real proms.

As one of my characters said in a story I wrote, "Why would I pay big money to go somewhere and be alone again?"

Might have to take up on that offer, Zade. Never been good at the get a partner and dance thing.

No, no, no...c'mon, go to the prom together, it'll be fun.
 
Back
Top