And so it starts.

"this"

indictment? But how about Barr?

Have you seen what Schumer, Clapper and Matthews have said about him?


And, it is true that Trump was not only spied on, but that the only collusion and obstruction came from deep within the bowels of the Deep State and the Democrat Party. It was only a year or so ago that the hysteria was that Trump would fire Mueller to protect himself...

(Of course, I'm not going to accuse you of that.)

... when it appears that he might not have been protecting his administration by such a move.

I’ve seen all of that. I specifically said over this indictment. You know, the tools of this thread, which has little or nothing to do with Barr.
 
I’ve seen all of that. I specifically said over this indictment. You know, the tools of this thread, which has little or nothing to do with Barr.

Now you're trying to be disingenuous.

The Mueller investigation was lauded as the vehicle which was going to "get Trump". When it was finished, suddenly the meme is that Barr is covering up for Trump by suppressing the evidence in the report. The D's are saying that Barr is Trump's toady.

Now there's this indictment. Against a Clinton Admin official. Based on the evidence in the Mueller report.

It's all about Barr.
 
Hysteria* until proven wrong, then tack, tack, tack...


The Progressive tact.


;) ;) :kiss:
 
Last edited:
Back
Top