Any one into interracial

I would really enjoy an interratial experience!!!

I am a white male who has a fetish once in a while for slipping on a pair of women's panties and sucking cock! I love women and truly enjoy my time with them. However, playing the role of a cocksucking slut on her knees is a major turn on for me. I have a friend who on ocassion enjoys himself when I am wearing panties. He has a larger than normal cock and I make sure that he gets his blowjob just like he likes it. I have not yet though had the experience of multiple cocks or a black cock although I have fantasized about it. Me in a pair of panties with a few nice fat thick black cockl would be more than welcome
 
Variety is the spice of live

Just wanted to know if any ones into interracial sex/relationships

Do it every time and loving it... there is nothing better than tasting a different dish when you get an opportunity. I guess this is the reason we come in variations colors, shapes and sizes.:D
 
Absolutely

There is something about the pink pussy of a black chick. Just seems pinker then a white chicks pussy to me. I find all women like their pussies eaten regardless of skin color because a clit does not know what it is while hidng under a hood most of the time.
 
I'm half blk and half puertorican btw. 5'2 caramel complextion. Almond shaped brown eyes. Medium brown and black hair. 115 pounds. Edgy comfy dress style What about you guys

Who was Puerto Rican? Mom? Where you from?
 
I love 'em all

I've had several different asian ladies over the years from various countries and a few african americans.

True but funny story. I was going out with one black lady in California back in 1980. Absolutely gorgeous, passionate, slim and extremely horny. I was 21 and she was just 19. We were going at it for months, fucking like rabbits and life was great. Then I met her dad! The next morning, her cousin met me at our local breakfast spot and dropped the bombshell. Jade told me that Jasmines' father went ballistic after I left the house the previous night because his darling daughter was seeing a honky. Honky? What the fuck's a honky? I said I'm an Aussie not a honky. Now, this will show my innocence back then, before the internet. I asked Jade what a honky is because, at that time, I had never heard the term before. She explained that it was a term for white men and it wasn't very complimentary. That was my first introduction to discrimination. Sad, but true!

I've always had a thing for asians. The way they look, their shape, their mannerisms, but I've also had a big thing for women with some colour and for the same reasons.

I don't know what it is that attracts me to the different types of women but I do know that it's not something I go out looking for specifically. It just turns out that way. They're all good though! :kiss:
 
I am attracted to women of all ethniticities, nationalities, and levels of kinkyness. If you limit yourself to one specific race/ethniticiy you cut off a lot of wonderful men and women.
 
Yeah I've always been an equal opprotunity employer. Lol. I find that a lot of women won't date black guys though and it's disappointing. Gotta open yourselve up ladies. lol.
 
i am indian guy living in australia. Always wanted to try and get a white girlfriend. Had sex with a couple but nothing long lasting. Would love to have a proper relationship
 
ive been

I've been with american Indian black Asian and white girls and all are very sexy its just like everyone else if they like you and a physically attracted to you and the mood is right there is no race that is not sensual. Naughty is always nice.
 
I've found erotic roleplay and chatting with black, Latino and Asian men to be very arousing. Different cultures have different ideas about sexuality, and it's so interesting to explore.
 
transplant

I've found erotic roleplay and chatting with black, Latino and Asian men to be very arousing. Different cultures have different ideas about sexuality, and it's so interesting to explore.

While I was born in the usa my heritage is Norwegian. Ever been tasted by a Viking.
 
Always been with white women, last two gfs white. Tried to woo a latina 2 yrs ago...but didn't work out.

Definitely not a racist, I love all races...but am sexually attracted to pale white/pink skin against me.
 
I'm a black woman and find men from all races to be hot!! Variety is the spice of life. :)
 
Last edited:
I'm half Irish and African American and have always been attracted to white women. The contrast of our skin tones in bed is so erotic...

eye twitch as I fall out of bed

MMM, Irish and A.A. So are you black Irish?;)


Fast girls in short shorts? Sign me up.

If you're looking for guys with red hair, green eyes, and a taste for stout you don't necessarily need to cross an ocean. I think I still have a pennywhistle lying around here somewhere.

MMMM, red hair AND green eyes? I think I just creamed myself!


Do it every time and loving it... there is nothing better than tasting a different dish when you get an opportunity. I guess this is the reason we come in variations colors, shapes and sizes.:D

I ditto this!


While I was born in the usa my heritage is Norwegian. Ever been tasted by a Viking.

lmao! I'd have to say no I haven't.
 
MMMM, red hair AND green eyes? I think I just creamed myself!

Shaw'nuff. If I can get that reaction from just a general description, I must be doing something right. And after having had the experience... yes, the difference in skin hue is that erotic.

I glibly referred to my summer job once as 'professional racist.' So as politically correct as it is to be colorblind, I am here to tell you that race matters. And it turns me on.

So do cute jokes, btw.

Edit: Yay 100th post? Do I get a cookie?
 
Last edited:
i would love to try a girl of a different nationality i also like certain accents hahah a girl with an accent usually gets me hot to trot for weeks
 
Shaw'nuff. If I can get that reaction from just a general description, I must be doing something right. And after having had the experience... yes, the difference in skin hue is that erotic.

I glibly referred to my summer job once as 'professional racist.' So as politically correct as it is to be colorblind, I am here to tell you that race matters. And it turns me on.

So do cute jokes, btw.

Edit: Yay 100th post? Do I get a cookie?

No cookie, sorry. lol. I do have a question. What is a pennywhistle?
 
Back
Top