Any one into interracial

I am into it alot, I did made a post about it, you can search through the message I wrote if you want to know more and just shoot me a pm if interested :)
 
well

never had an experience...but have always admired women of other cultures..races....

especially since I travel a lot...in a variety of countries...

always hope to meet someone of color...a chance meeting..or a planned one...

still looking..and hoping to find her..soon
 
Im Asian (Japanese Canadian) and I have dated asian men from different countries, Latinos and caucasians from different backgrounds. I am currently dating a wonderful Irish Canadian (caucasian) and have always found men from a variety of backgrounds interesting. I have never dated an African Canadian man... I have not had the opportunity arise to get to know one well enough to date.
 
Hi,

I am a white guy and different races are definitely a major turn on for me. I have had several black and asian female friends that I would have loved to had sex with, but alas, I only did some petting and making out with one of each...so still an unattained desire. ::
 
asian guy here on the east coast. love interracial relationships, sex and dating. there should be more of it with more people.
 
I never really thought mixing races would be a big deal, being from a mostly northern state. Socially it wasn't, but when I had my first encounter with a black girl my mind was changed.

Black girls, because they are black, are very attractive.

Then I thought it was something specific to blacks above other minorities. And I noticed black as night Ghanans and caramel mixed girls. But then I had the pleasure of an Indian girl, and I realized what was going on.

Dark skin is just really attractive.

Not black people because they're black, or Indians because they're Indian. The culture is fascinating, but depending on the person it can vary from almost identical to my own to otherworldly, and skin color isn't the best indicator of that. It's just that dark skin is very attractive. Dark black, dark brown, red, yellow. Dark. It's not about race. Complexion is a physical attribute that contributes to how attractive I find a woman. And it's wonderful.
 
being in california there's a plethora of black, asian and latina women, needless to say I don't discriminate, they're all sexy and i'm glad others think so too
 
I've never had the opportunity to date someone with a different ethnicity, mostly cos my own dating prospects are severely limited. But I tend to find women attractive based on certain criteria, ethnicity not being one of them.
 
I'm mixed - black and asian - and every relationship I've been in has been interracial
 
i only fuck black men.....just something about them that turn me on...mmmmmmmmmm

sorry i missed a word out....hate it when that happens, so i had to re type it.
 
i love black and mixed race women, they have the
nicest bums and kissing a girl with big lips is so fun
 
Interracial

I am caucasian & have always been attracted to & dated women of different race, & in particular asian. My current partner is mixed asian - part filipina & part japanese.
 
I'm a white guy and I've always been attracted to women of other races. I've heard all the stories and stereotypes about each race but sadly have not had the chance to experience them for myself.....yet.

Since we're on the topic. If you are a lady and not caucasian then please send me a PM. Aw hell,...... even if you are white send me a PM.
 
I am caucasian & have always been attracted to & dated women of different race, & in particular asian. My current partner is mixed asian - part filipina & part japanese.

Weezer said it best: "god-damn you half japanese girls, you do it to me every time."
 
I don't really, to be fair white men are pretty well...vanilla.


Having said that I really want to have sex with a black woman, they intrigue me so much but I've only had white women.

Explain what you mean by vanilla? I don't think lots of white men are vanilla to me. I think everyone is unique.
 
Yes; I'm very attracted to white men and I am black. In the fifties and sixties this was a no, no. As time went on, I found myself in corporate america and hit on by neie-do-ells, and by passed them. I have dated and was engaged to white men, indian, austrilian, english, puerto rican, pakasitanian (sp). I find my preference is white men. Hopefully, by the grace of God, I'll find my Mr. Right.
 
Yes; I'm very attracted to white men and I am black. In the fifties and sixties this was a no, no. As time went on, I found myself in corporate america and hit on by neie-do-ells, and by passed them. I have dated and was engaged to white men, indian, austrilian, english, puerto rican, pakasitanian (sp). I find my preference is white men. Hopefully, by the grace of God, I'll find my Mr. Right.

Good luck finding Mr. Right no matter his race or nationality. In these times, love and sex for the most part is colorblind.
 
Back
Top