Any one into interracial

the thing that i like about black women is their skin feels alive... i know that seems stupid but it is like it just feels electric when you touch it, taste it... whatever.. the fucking is more animalistic..exotic... well that is just my opinion..... back to question.... Hell Yes!!!!
 
I have never been with a black woman, but I have been with an asian woman before, I would love the chance to fuck a black woman, also japanese girls I think are very sexy!

Living in scotland does limit the oppertunities, I don't live in a very cosmopolitan area! More travelling needed lol
 
So there's a forum ban on leavening, but not baked goods? I'm going to have to appeal to someone.....

If you're going to leave me to fend for myself, I'll skip the solid phase altogether and just get a beer. Tasty, liquid crackers.
 
No, black men too big for Asian girls. LOL!

Actually, my husband is white and I'm Japanese so that's interracial.
 
Many of my best sexual experiences have involved interracial sex. I am open to enjoying many more experiences. South Florida women, look me up!
 
So there's a forum ban on leavening, but not baked goods? I'm going to have to appeal to someone.....

If you're going to leave me to fend for myself, I'll skip the solid phase altogether and just get a beer. Tasty, liquid crackers.

LMAO.
 
So I'm New Here And Was Browsing The Threads When I Came Across This One. I Am A Complete Sucker For Older White Men! I've Dated Men Of All Ages, Race, And Size But It's Something About An Older White Man That Turns Me On.it May Have Alot To Do With George Clooney Lol (i Wonder If He's Ever Been With A Black Woman? I Would Love To Show Him Some Things)
 
So I'm New Here And Was Browsing The Threads When I Came Across This One. I Am A Complete Sucker For Older White Men! I've Dated Men Of All Ages, Race, And Size But It's Something About An Older White Man That Turns Me On.it May Have Alot To Do With George Clooney Lol (i Wonder If He's Ever Been With A Black Woman? I Would Love To Show Him Some Things)

Older is a relative term.

What is older to you?
 
I'm into all races



So I'm New Here And Was Browsing The Threads When I Came Across This One. I Am A Complete Sucker For Older White Men! I've Dated Men Of All Ages, Race, And Size But It's Something About An Older White Man That Turns Me On.it May Have Alot To Do With George Clooney Lol (i Wonder If He's Ever Been With A Black Woman? I Would Love To Show Him Some Things)




YES YES YES......I LOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVEEEEEE George Clooney
 
I am black and i am only attracted to men of other races particularly white Asian Hispanic and even middle eastern...to b honest my parents would b more shocked if i brought home a black guy than if i said i was a lesbian. Which is kinda cool too.
 
Oh yes!

I love inter-racial relationships/sex. They are sensual, erotic, juicy, downright hot. Not to say that the others aren't but like some women have put it, dark skin against light skin, skin on skin, and everything that goes with it is so HOT! I have had a few of these kind. I am Indian and I have been with a Chinese, a Latina, a Caucasian, and of course Indian :) They were all HOT and I am always looking for more :p So hello ladies!
 
Back in the mid-1970s a black woman attended many of my college classes. I'm white. Eventually she and I got to talking and going to pizza joints for lunch, etc. One thing led to another and we began a sexual affair. At some point afterwards she told me she had a young daughter (about 1 1/2 years) and was getting a divorce from an abusive husband. I was young and horny and didn't care. I knew I wasn't the only one she was fucking and she knew I had someone else as well. It didn't matter. I knew she liked me as a person but somehow it came out that sexually she LOVED me because I went down on her and gave her orgasm after orgasm using my tongue. Not only that, but I'd let her do sexual things she wanted instead of only doing what I wanted. We stayed together for a little more than a year. Then she broke it off because she wanted to live in a family structure and I wasn't ready for that. It was sad to end it and I often think of her and wonder where she is and what she's doing.
 
I am black and i am only attracted to men of other races particularly white Asian Hispanic and even middle eastern...to b honest my parents would b more shocked if i brought home a black guy than if i said i was a lesbian. Which is kinda cool too.

Same here. I am black as well and I'm only attracted to people of a different nationality than myself. Asian and Caucasian people mostly. My family would be surprised if I brought home a guy period but if he was black I don't think they would believe me
 
Why is it more common to see a black man with a white women rather than the opposite...I think that black women are the most beautiful on earth but rarely find one interested in white male like myself?...Just wondering
 
truth is

Truth is white guys are just not in demand these days...... We went out of stile with disco and bell bottoms. Lol
 
Back
Top