Lordknightspoetry
Where did you go?
- Joined
- Mar 6, 2003
- Posts
- 2,910
first one of ten my beautiful prettygrn eyes
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
very good....I like seeing u following directions<winks>Lordknightspoetry said:first one of ten my beautiful prettygrn eyes

prettygrneyes said:very good....I like seeing u following directions<winks>
prettygrneyes said:feeling very frisky again<winks>
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmand I am only feeling frisky for youprettygrneyes said:yup I am feeling frisky ...butt thats an always thing with me...lol
prettygrneyes said:I am feeling soooooooooooooooooooooooooo frisky,baby(LKP)I can't wait til you get on......mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmuah,i miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
prettygrneyes said:hey baby I am on for a few ..........
if I catch you can I make love to you for hours?prettygrneyes said:hey LKP maybe some day you will catch up to me.........![]()

prettygrneyes said:WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!!!!CONGRATS ON YOUR 1000 POSTS BABY!!!!!!

kissssssssssssssprettygrneyes said:hey stay here and play or ummmm wait til later we can play...................................................![]()

my tongue trailing along your neck slowly my hands holding you close to me I whisper sweet nothings into your earLordknightspoetry said:kissssssssssssss
confused but i am blonde kisssssssssss![]()
on now it is sat morning tried calling you love youprettygrneyes said:hey baby ,missing you....when will u be on ??pm me please ...
prettygrneyes said:bumping it up ........
prettygrneyes said:bumping it up ........
