anyone feeling frisky???

Arden said:
Thank you, that felt wonderful :heart:
You feel wonderful. My arms sure get used to holding you, when we're together. You're quite a sexy woman, ya know?
 
Soron said:
You feel wonderful. My arms sure get used to holding you, when we're together. You're quite a sexy woman, ya know?
I know that we're a perfect fit :kiss:
 
mmmm ... i'm in a VERY frisky mood right now ...

( and looking at those SEXY legs is making me even more frisky!!! ) wow I luv that AV, PGE ... pant, pant ...:heart: :kiss:
 
~thonglover said:
mmmm ... i'm in a VERY frisky mood right now ...

( and looking at those SEXY legs is making me even more frisky!!! ) wow I luv that AV, PGE ... pant, pant ...:heart: :kiss:
hey thonglover,nice av there,:D
 
waking up and feelin' ever so frisky this moaning..thought I would bump this up and see what fun I can get into ...<winks>*eg*
 
Sleepy Sex

Love to start the day with a pic of you, all sleepy... wrapped in your sheets... sweet thoughts of sex in your pretty green eyes....
 
mISSING SOME FRIENDS THAT USE TO CUM IN HERE AND HAVE SUCH A GOOD TYME..ARDEN AND SORON.....I MISS U BOTH...:)
 
re: still like the strawberry

Ahhhh you are back. I am still thinking that your strawberry makes me hungry.

KN:kiss:
 
I know you didn't mention me ;) but I am back and wanting to talk to you quite badly. Sorry we got out of touch.

So, here I am feeling frisky. Anyone want to play?
 
ToysRUsKid said:
I know you didn't mention me ;) but I am back and wanting to talk to you quite badly. Sorry we got out of touch.

So, here I am feeling frisky. Anyone want to play?
hey toys,glad you are back hun,hopefully we can chat really soon....:p
 
well I think you already know why I am bumping another one of my threads up ,especially being I am feeling very frisky..so good moaning and hope u have a happy hump day today.....
 
prettygrneyes said:
mISSING SOME FRIENDS THAT USE TO CUM IN HERE AND HAVE SUCH A GOOD TYME..ARDEN AND SORON.....I MISS U BOTH...:)
Hiya, PGE...
Let me see if I can't get miss Arden a little frisky. We'll get this thread going. 'Course, I always seem to get myself into trouble. Don't know why. ;) :devil:
 
Soron said:
Hiya, PGE...
Let me see if I can't get miss Arden a little frisky. We'll get this thread going. 'Course, I always seem to get myself into trouble. Don't know why. ;) :devil:
hey soron..good to see ya again...how's Arden doing???hope ya'll are both well.....thx for stopping back in ,have missed ya both....
 
prettygrneyes said:
hey soron..good to see ya again...how's Arden doing???hope ya'll are both well.....thx for stopping back in ,have missed ya both....
Arden...she's as twisted and wonderful as ever, sweetheart. We're both doing good. Ornery as ever. How are you? :rose:
 
Back
Top