prettygrneyes
A Naughty Nurse
- Joined
- Apr 8, 2001
- Posts
- 9,676
mmmm u sure can,tell me do u have a sexy canadian accent too???lolDumpling said:Some where it says ask me !
OK, can I nipple on those Strawberries ??![]()

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
mmmm u sure can,tell me do u have a sexy canadian accent too???lolDumpling said:Some where it says ask me !
OK, can I nipple on those Strawberries ??![]()

my panties are off ........ohucanfeel said:Let's get it going...take off the panties and get going..!

prettygrneyes said:my panties are off ........![]()

prettygrneyes said:hey girl!!!!I am always hot and wet ...LOL..how you doin'????![]()

oh dang we should have you a house warming party for you thenpsyche said:Hot and wet too! LMAO! What's new! I am doing just fine though. Getting settled in my new place, it's a beautiful day here and I am going to spend some time with some of my friends today. I hope that you have a great weekend![]()

prettygrneyes said:oh dang we should have you a house warming party for you then
have fun with your friends!!!I am glad everything is going well for you...things are great here for me as well....I am ending my vacation this wknd butt it has been a lovely two weeks and ummm ,I have company visiting and enjoying myself very much.....take care...Stay hot and wet,very wett!!!lol![]()
![]()
Me too!!!!psyche said:Thanks! I'm glad your having a nice vacation. I am lucky, I have the summer off, and I really needed it this year! I'll always be hot and wet! LOL!

LMAO!!!!It sure is......GOOD!!!!wooohooo!!!psyche said:LMAO! Life is good when you're hot and wet.......![]()

prettygrneyes said:LMAO!!!!It sure is......GOOD!!!!wooohooo!!!![]()
![]()

Ammo44 said:Hot and wet ? How hot and how wet?![]()
![]()

Ammo44 said:Hot and wet ? How hot and how wet?![]()
![]()

Owlz said:Never too hot, and never too wet.![]()
Note: Did someone say FRISKY? (iMood)

dang I am sooooooooooooooo hott and sooooooooooooo wett right now.......hehe.........hey psyche!!!!psyche said:So hot and wet that I am ready right now.........![]()
it is beyond frisky......lolpsyche said:That is so true......frisky doesn't even come close.......![]()

prettygrneyes said:dang I am sooooooooooooooo hott and sooooooooooooo wett right now.......hehe.........hey psyche!!!!
prettygrneyes said:it is beyond frisky......lol![]()

RAW=============Ready Able Willin'.....lolpsyche said:LMAO! hot wet ready slick juicy aching![]()
prettygrneyes said:RAW=============Ready Able Willin'.....lol
moonshade said:Hi every one! Just wanted to see what's going on here and decided to say "hi"![]()
psyche said:Hi moonshade! Nothing much going on except a couple of ladies who are feeling more than a little frisky! LOL!
