Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
It's mighty cold up here this morning.. wanna snuggle?Soron said:It's Friday...it's going to rain most of the day....hell yes, I'm feeling frisky!

With a sexy wench like you?Arden said:It's mighty cold up here this morning.. wanna snuggle?![]()

Come on, sexy man... there's a warm bed here with your name on it...Soron said:With a sexy wench like you?
Heck yeah!!!![]()

*Hauling ass out the door (almost tripped over the cat)....heading for I-75*Arden said:Come on, sexy man... there's a warm bed here with your name on it...![]()


what do you want me to do?nighthorse said:A good friend will do what a girl wants him too....and she'll repay the favor



so besides being frisky,how have you been my frisky friend???barn888 said:Good to see you too, my frisky freind.![]()

prettygrneyes said:so besides being frisky,how have you been my frisky friend???![]()
![]()

thats really good to hear hunbarn888 said:I've been doing pretty good lately, I'll tell ya one thing, your AV is hot!![]()
![]()

!!!!prettygrneyes said:thats really good to hear hun
I think it is too
thanks and I am glad u like it......
yours is hot too!!!!
