anyone feeling frisky???

MasterBaiter said:
Hell baby, even when you aren't around, just the thought of touching you makes me Frisky!!:p
mmmmmm,the thought of touching u makes me quiver baby mmmm makes me so dang wett ....:devil:
 
MasterBaiter said:
(passing you a towel) Dang sweetness, wait for me LOL
I don't need a towel baby,cum here baby ,lick me dry:D mmmm,ooooh baby you make me feel so damn fucking good!:p :D
 
prettygrneyes said:
I don't need a towel baby,cum here baby ,lick me dry:D mmmm,ooooh baby you make me feel so damn fucking good!:p :D
Dang sweetness, if we're both so frisky, how come we're on here!!??? LOL
 
prettygrneyes said:
baby I juss noticed u posted ur 600 posts!!woooohoooo!!!!!!Congrats!!!!:D
I was so busy waiting for Lit to load I didn't even notice. Thanks for noticing for me!
 
Yes i am feelin frisky but always am ;)
Wanted to say hi to PGE nice av hun, you should read my new story your comments would be VERY welcome;)
 
ImmortaleAmante said:
Yes i am feelin frisky but always am ;)
Wanted to say hi to PGE nice av hun, you should read my new story your comments would be VERY welcome;)
hey hun how are you????I hope you are doing well....I am really busy right now in R/L....but I am doing good......MB and I:)
hey I like ur av too!:D
hey I am going to go check it out.......and leave my comment too....:D
 
Very Very Horny and frisky this early evening...jsut got in from a workout...and feeling good as well...anyone up for some play an sataisfaction:p
 
prettygrneyes said:
hey hun how are you????I hope you are doing well....I am really busy right now in R/L....but I am doing good......MB and I:)
hey I like ur av too!:D
hey I am going to go check it out.......and leave my comment too....:D

I am good thanks hun busy but good lol,
Good to hear that you two are still having lots of fun;)
Catch you again soon:)
 
Back
Top