anyone feeling frisky???

I am feeling frisky and want to play with Vic.hope you see this sweetie!:devil: :D
 
fyrfyter_1961 said:
I think the better question is, when am I not frisky?...lol

You always in the mood........Mmmmmmmmm.....damm I better get that toy out again.:devil:
 
Thats probably why we get along so good prettygreeneyes.:) I am frisky always too:D
 
Hello Prettygrneyes,
I plead the frisky syndrome, it is just that no one seems to be on when I am. Sheesh! Here it is 2:24AM daylightssavings time, and with the change to 1:24AM...still no one around..
JR
 
prettygrneyes said:
hey are u around now babe??I am feeling VERY frisky..u know me:D

hands PGE and Angel a cell phone each
and smiles at two of the sexiest ladies he knows
BD
:kiss:
 
Blue Dolphin said:
hands PGE and Angel a cell phone each
and smiles at two of the sexiest ladies he knows
BD
:kiss:
hi sweetie..how are you doing?LTNS!!!! you know I call her Butt I keep missing her there too:(
 
prettygrneyes said:
hi sweetie..how are you doing?LTNS!!!! you know I call her Butt I keep missing her there too:(


{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{PGE}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
a little patience is all that is required oh sexy one
and I am so happy to see you again
soft :kiss: for you
BD
 
Blue Dolphin said:
hands PGE and Angel a cell phone each
and smiles at two of the sexiest ladies he knows
BD
:kiss:

You my friend have been on my mind and in my heart.....so good to see you.....hugs n kisses.....Angel:kiss: :heart:
 
prettygrneyes said:
hi sweetie..how are you doing?LTNS!!!! you know I call her Butt I keep missing her there too:(

Been missing you alot......hope to catch up with you soon........a lot of hugs n kisses my other best friend.....Angel:kiss: :kiss: :heart:
 
Back
Top