anyone feeling frisky???

prettygrneyes said:
uh huh ,i do it so well..ummm did i tell u the rules yet??no clothing is allowed!!!no fighting ,and no bashing!!!ok?:)

Rules sound fine with me ;)
::discards his clothing::
 
Kiyoshi said:
Rules sound fine with me ;)
::discards his clothing::
very good.....glad to see you take instructions well...:)
well I will be back in a few ...hope some of ya'll will be around...hey master don't work too hard!!lol
 
prettygrneyes said:
very good.....glad to see you take instructions well...:)
well I will be back in a few ...hope some of ya'll will be around...hey master don't work too hard!!lol
LOL Well sweetness, I guess I'll check you out later. Work always seems to be in the way. Hopefully I'll run into you again after awhile. Night all!
 
good moaning frisky ppl!!!hope ya'll have a good day,and a safe wknd!!!I am praying for good weather so we can go to the beach and I can finish working on my tan.....lol....
It has rained all week....
:kiss:
 
prettygrneyes said:
good moaning frisky ppl!!!hope ya'll have a good day,and a safe wknd!!!I am praying for good weather so we can go to the beach and I can finish working on my tan.....lol....
It has rained all week....
:kiss:

Good morning :) You'll have to show us that tan when you're finished working on it :p
 
If I knew hoo this 'frisky' woman was

I'd love to be feeling her. :devil:

Owlz
 
prettygrneyes said:
Hey is anyone feeling frisky?or bored right now and would like to have fun getting to know one another ?become friends ?voice chat?talk sexy erotic things to each other ?if so ,you know where to message me ,right here in open ONLY and no kids ,ADULTS only 25+...thank you ..men &women....anyone kinky enough?
let's have some fun!!!!!!!!!
Woooohoooooo:p

I've been known to be frisky. Will you be my buffet? :devil: :p
 
Re: Re: anyone feeling frisky???

Owlz said:
I've been known to be frisky. Will you be my buffet? :devil: :p
well owlz I already have a dinner engagement but thx for the offer hun.....how are you tonight???:D
 
Re: Re: Re: anyone feeling frisky???

prettygrneyes said:
well owlz I already have a dinner engagement but thx for the offer hun.....how are you tonight???:D

Horny & lonely...NOT the best combination. Sounds like you're going to make someone's evening 'a night to remember,' though. :)
 
Re: Re: Re: anyone feeling frisky???

prettygrneyes said:
well owlz I already have a dinner engagement but thx for the offer hun.....how are you tonight???:D
Dinner was wonderful sweetness, now what's for dessert??:p :devil: :kiss:
 
::::::::flaps a wingtip, waving good morning to PGE:::::::::::::

Owlz
 
prettygrneyes said:
hey Owlz what happened to your other av?ummmm,MB is home now...:p

PGE, I have several AV's. Of which are you speaking?

Welcum home, MB. PGE was a good girl while you were out. ;)
 
Last edited:
prettygrneyes said:
hell yeah baby..I am always feeling that way when ur around:devil: :D :p
Hell baby, even when you aren't around, just the thought of touching you makes me Frisky!!:p
 
Back
Top