Anyone from NY state?

Dodgers said:
Some GREAT woods around Batavia OHH you ever go to the Jello Museum think that Leroy??


pm's are OK


Batavia, where the turf farms are!

yes, pm's are great.
 
24 m long island

Hey, 24m in a relationship, drop me an email if you are over 27, female and you want to have a casual encounter with a young, in-shape guy who is very pent up sexually. :devil:
 
Any other Central NY'ers around?
I see a number of people from around NYC...

Yup, this a bump. :nana:
(I never get to use the nana! I wanted to use the nana!!)
 
fae_bella said:
Any other Central NY'ers around?
I see a number of people from around NYC...

Yup, this a bump. :nana:
(I never get to use the nana! I wanted to use the nana!!)


There's a number of us...
 
weather

lonelyinsnowlan said:
so halfway would be Rochesterish? or just slightly east?

mmm.... you sure know how to tease...


with the change of weather coming soon I know hate to think of that white stuff all over and does make outside play limited but so pretty with a white background and a red and black flogger swishing thru the air must make some sort of plan

what county you in i'm closer to SSE Erie Co so I can map it and look what close
 
woods/woody

hard_N_uncut said:
It's not dead. Bump & Hump


Ahhh a great morning was out side and looking at the woods and thought how great it would be to tie someone before breakfast to a tree and flog her and let her work on my woody as the birds watch
 
Last edited:
lonelyinsnowlan said:
bumpity bump


Hi, you must be near me here somewhere. Where do you go to meet guys around here? As someone once said, all I seem to find in bars are drunks.
 
MagicaPractica said:
Hi, you must be near me here somewhere. Where do you go to meet guys around here? As someone once said, all I seem to find in bars are drunks.


I wish I had an answer for you... Perhaps that's why I spend too much time here. The only guys near me are old drunks or young college guys on their way to becoming old drunks.

We should start a club.
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
I wish I had an answer for you... Perhaps that's why I spend too much time here. The only guys near me are old drunks or young college guys on their way to becoming old drunks.

We should start a club.

Excuse me, but I am not a drunk! Foolish romantic, undoubtedly; perverted, most likely; drunk, never (well not in a long time, anyway).
 
Slightly AsQ said:
Excuse me, but I am not a drunk! Foolish romantic, undoubtedly; perverted, most likely; drunk, never (well not in a long time, anyway).

Do you live near us? :D
 
Slightly AsQ said:
Excuse me, but I am not a drunk! Foolish romantic, undoubtedly; perverted, most likely; drunk, never (well not in a long time, anyway).


Well, if you're in the neighborhood, please stop by and introduce yourself! Foolish romantic I can handle... even the perverted...
 
MagicaPractica said:
Do you live near us? :D


Magica:

I don't know where you're at, but I'm just a hop, skip and a jump down Rte 13 from Lonely.

I'm from the land of the unstrung bow and the unwoven weft.

If that makes you work too hard, then here are some more clues.

If you visit and you reach Dryden - keep going; you're not quite there, yet. If you're in Newfield, stop, and go back; you've gone too far.

I drive a Volvo.

I vote Democratic and I'm a strong environmentalist, but I'm considered a right wing reactionary in this town because I eat meat occassionally and I like to wear warm hats with real fur.

Figure it out, yet?

So riddle me. Where are you?
 
Slightly AsQ said:
Magica:

I don't know where you're at, but I'm just a hop, skip and a jump down Rte 13 from Lonely.

I'm from the land of the unstrung bow and the unwoven weft.

If that makes you work too hard, then here are some more clues.

If you visit and you reach Dryden - keep going; you're not quite there, yet. If you're in Newfield, stop, and go back; you've gone too far.

I drive a Volvo.

I vote Democratic and I'm a strong environmentalist, but I'm considered a right wing reactionary in this town because I eat meat occassionally and I like to wear warm hats with real fur.

Figure it out, yet?

So riddle me. Where are you?


Hehehe.
 
Slightly AsQ said:
Magica:

I don't know where you're at, but I'm just a hop, skip and a jump down Rte 13 from Lonely.

I'm from the land of the unstrung bow and the unwoven weft.

If that makes you work too hard, then here are some more clues.

If you visit and you reach Dryden - keep going; you're not quite there, yet. If you're in Newfield, stop, and go back; you've gone too far.

I drive a Volvo.

I vote Democratic and I'm a strong environmentalist, but I'm considered a right wing reactionary in this town because I eat meat occassionally and I like to wear warm hats with real fur.

Figure it out, yet?

So riddle me. Where are you?

You might've made it a little TOO easy...
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
You might've made it a little TOO easy...

Yea, you're right. I meant it more as an introduction than as a riddle. I'm not really trying to hide where I am.

I thought about putting in something about the Ice Cream Sundae War which we're currently waging with Two Rivers WI, but I thought that might be a little too esoteric.

If you were going to put your location in a riddle, what would you say?
 
Back
Top