Anyone from NY state?

mairebleu, I'd say Osceola is the REAL snow capital, but I suppose there has to be a population to count!
 
mairebleu said:
North of the snow capitol of the world. South of our Canadian friends. Home of the somewhat famous lacrosse brothers.

We must be neighbours!!!!
Well.....neighbours with a river running through it.
 
25 m central ny if and women out ther would like to chat im always looking for friends. So feel free to get ahold of me on yahoo we can strike up a conversation
 
Vacation

Just got back from 2 weeks in Upper NY State.............noy much of an economy there but definitely is God's Country.........It's too hot down here, I wanna go back!
 
Salt51 said:
Just got back from 2 weeks in Upper NY State.............noy much of an economy there but definitely is God's Country.........It's too hot down here, I wanna go back!


Well stated, Salt... where'd you visit?
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
And they didn't invite us??? For shame...


See? Just like I thought. Salt51 goes to the mountains and doesn't take us. I happen to adore the Adirondacks.
 
The Adirondacks

I was in the foothills of those beautiful mountains - SW corner. I would have invited you if i knew you wanted to be there..........how about next summer? Or maybe the fall foliage season.........
 
MagicaPractica said:
See? Just like I thought. Salt51 goes to the mountains and doesn't take us. I happen to adore the Adirondacks.


I'll be there this weekend... wanna come?
 
Sure

lonelyinsnowlan said:
I'll be there this weekend... wanna come?

I would love to be back up in the crisp air............blankets needed at night.........perfect weather for all nocturnal activities.
 
Ahh next yr were going back to NNW PA. Allegany National Forest , just north of the Kinzua Dam area. And yes I will have the rope with me again and toy bag.. hehehehee :nana: :devil:
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
I'll be there this weekend... wanna come?

I would, but I was just there last weekend. Saturday was pretty rainy, but you couldn't have asked for a more perfect day on Sunday. Mosquitos weren't bad and we were the nosiest people in the campground, so I had absolutely nothing to complain about.

What do you like to do best when you're up there.? (I prefer hiking to some overlook and canoing.)
 
hello to all the fellow new yorkers just wated to say hi and let every one know that if your interested get ahold of me on my yahoo messenger
 
IIf the weather holds up I'll be on Lake George

Friday (8/25) through Monday. partying int he village at night - looking for a female to share some fun
 
Slightly AsQ said:
I would, but I was just there last weekend. Saturday was pretty rainy, but you couldn't have asked for a more perfect day on Sunday. Mosquitos weren't bad and we were the nosiest people in the campground, so I had absolutely nothing to complain about.

What do you like to do best when you're up there.? (I prefer hiking to some overlook and canoing.)


We were going to do some hiking, but relaxing by the fire and playing cards took over! We had a great time until Sunday morning when the rain started. It's a bad thing when you wake up to your flip flops floating in a puddle... INSIDE your tent. Encountered a small black bear when we first got there, and got some GREAT pics of him. Yes, I'm assuming it was a him... we were, afterall, mostly women, and how could he stay away?

Tis good to be home...
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
We were going to do some hiking, but relaxing by the fire and playing cards took over! We had a great time until Sunday morning when the rain started. It's a bad thing when you wake up to your flip flops floating in a puddle... INSIDE your tent. Encountered a small black bear when we first got there, and got some GREAT pics of him. Yes, I'm assuming it was a him... we were, afterall, mostly women, and how could he stay away?

Tis good to be home...

LOL, it sounds like you need a new tent! (And if I were that bear, you wouldn't have to ASSUME that I was a male. I would've made it quite explicit for you.)

Anyway, welcome back. I'm glad you had a good time. Did you win at the cards?
 
Slightly AsQ said:
LOL, it sounds like you need a new tent! (And if I were that bear, you wouldn't have to ASSUME that I was a male. I would've made it quite explicit for you.)

Anyway, welcome back. I'm glad you had a good time. Did you win at the cards?


And the bear would, no doubt, be smirking...

I did NOT win. But it wasn't for money, so it's all good.
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
And the bear would, no doubt, be smirking...

I did NOT win. But it wasn't for money, so it's all good.

So, you had quite an adventure, eh?
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
And the bear would, no doubt, be smirking...

I did NOT win. But it wasn't for money, so it's all good.

Well, I hope you won in the end anyway? :D Or you both won? Or wasn't it that kind of game?
 
Back
Top