Anyone from NY state?

lonelyinsnowlan said:
Mind you, moose bites can be pretty nasty.

I would imagine they would take quite large chunks out of you. I know when a car meets a moose, moose wins.
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
Mind you, moose bites can be pretty nasty.

No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse
with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given
her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst
Nordfink".
 
Slightly AsQ said:
No realli! She was Karving her initials on the møøse
with the sharpened end of an interspace tøøthbrush given
her by Svenge - her brother-in-law - an Oslo dentist and
star of many Norwegian møvies: "The Høt Hands of an Oslo
Dentist", "Fillings of Passion", "The Huge Mølars of Horst
Nordfink".


We apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have
been sacked.
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
We apologise for the fault in the subtitles. Those responsible have
been sacked.

[Well, Lonely, I'm glad that you get my twisted sense of humor. For those of you that don't know what's going on, I thought quoting this movie would be a bit more interesting then just saying "bump" to keep this thread alive. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programing....]

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those
responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked
have been sacked.
 
Greetings

Greetings from Rockland/Westchester. How many of us also participate in the thread - happily married sexually unfulfilled? Going by the activity in that thread, I'd be surprised if there are not enough of us men and women in our own backyard.

Let's stand up, identify ourselves and get ourselves 'fulfilled' without having to compromise our otherwise happy marriages.

I'm one of 'em and I want to let you women in this area know that we gotta chat and do somethin' about it.

:cool:
 
rh18 said:
Men yes, quick count and its a large population, but women, I don't know, I can probably count them with one hand.


Such is life sometimes on Lit... the women are not quite as forward as the men... luckily, I'm not that kind of woman!
 
Slightly AsQ said:
[Well, Lonely, I'm glad that you get my twisted sense of humor. For those of you that don't know what's going on, I thought quoting this movie would be a bit more interesting then just saying "bump" to keep this thread alive. Now, back to our regularly scheduled programing....]

Mynd you, møøse bites Kan be pretty nasti...

We apologise again for the fault in the subtitles. Those
responsible for sacking the people who have just been sacked
have been sacked.


You've always made me smile, AsQ.

I'm going to start talking about llamas very soon...
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
Such is life sometimes on Lit... the women are not quite as forward as the men... luckily, I'm not that kind of woman!

In that case, I bet you're not as lonely 'in snowlan' as your name suggests ;) .

What is it - misguided idealism? I know people think their culture prevents them from doing things, but if the thought of having fun has crossed your mind and you have justified it in your mind, where's the culture? Culture is what you think about, not what you do.

So, glad you have an open mind - just have fun...

Is it getting cold where you are? How far are you from NYC?
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
You've always made me smile, AsQ.

I'm going to start talking about llamas very soon...

L-I-S: We can't start talking about the llama, yet! I was always told that women like to take things slowly, and not to rush to the climax. Let's live in the moment and take our time to savor a line like:

Møøse trained by TUTTE HERMSGERVORDENBROTBORDA

take it in with your eyes, caress every syllable, let your tongue massage its way around every vowel and consonant. Let their sound engorge your senses. We have to build our way up the llamas!
 
CeeJay9 said:
Greetings from Rockland/Westchester. How many of us also participate in the thread - happily married sexually unfulfilled? Going by the activity in that thread, I'd be surprised if there are not enough of us men and women in our own backyard.

Let's stand up, identify ourselves and get ourselves 'fulfilled' without having to compromise our otherwise happy marriages.

I'm one of 'em and I want to let you women in this area know that we gotta chat and do somethin' about it.

:cool:

There is a lot of sense in what you say, and I admire your direct approach. I hope you get some appropriate responses. However, your post is ambiguous as to what you're looking for. Your profile gives more information. If you don't get any resposnes, you may try starting a thread asking for an e-mail partner.

Good luck.
 
CeeJay9 said:
In that case, I bet you're not as lonely 'in snowlan' as your name suggests ;) .

What is it - misguided idealism? I know people think their culture prevents them from doing things, but if the thought of having fun has crossed your mind and you have justified it in your mind, where's the culture? Culture is what you think about, not what you do.

So, glad you have an open mind - just have fun...

Is it getting cold where you are? How far are you from NYC?


I have my share of fun, but haven't stopped being lonely for the right person yet.

It was getting cold, but I think we're supposed to have a warmer weekend. I'm about 4.5 hours from NYC.

I think a lot of things prevent people from following thier urges. I know I have lines that I won't cross because I've decided in advance what I will and will not do. Those lines are based on what I value and what I think is "wrong" and "right".
 
Slightly AsQ said:
L-I-S: We can't start talking about the llama, yet! I was always told that women like to take things slowly, and not to rush to the climax. Let's live in the moment and take our time to savor a line like:

Møøse trained by TUTTE HERMSGERVORDENBROTBORDA

take it in with your eyes, caress every syllable, let your tongue massage its way around every vowel and consonant. Let their sound engorge your senses. We have to build our way up the llamas!


Sometimes women are impatient and want to get to their own finale...

Special Møøse Effects OLAF PROT

Decidedly easier to pronounce. TUTTE wouldn't have made it through Ellis Island with that last name. It would have been shortened to "Smith".

Gonna be in your neck of the woods tonight, AsQ. Look for me!
 
Slightly AsQ said:
There is a lot of sense in what you say, and I admire your direct approach. I hope you get some appropriate responses. However, your post is ambiguous as to what you're looking for. Your profile gives more information. If you don't get any resposnes, you may try starting a thread asking for an e-mail partner.

Good luck.

Again, to continue on the direct path, I am just looking to connect with a lit female friend in the area, share common experiences, and keep an open mind about this leading to sexual fulfillment - direct enough? :cool:
 
lonelyinsnowlan said:
I have my share of fun, but haven't stopped being lonely for the right person yet.

I think a lot of things prevent people from following thier urges. I know I have lines that I won't cross because I've decided in advance what I will and will not do. Those lines are based on what I value and what I think is "wrong" and "right".

Glad you're enjoying yourself.

It is absolutely critical to decide and know your boundaries. Sometimes, however, people follow their basal instincts and forget about those boundaries. For me, my marriage is sacrocanct, and I will never do anything that will jeopardize it.
 
rh18 said:
You make it sound so easy.

I'm sorry if I sounded flippant. I KNOW, by experience, that its not easy. I was just trying to offer another avenue of exploration if this one failed.
 
Immigrated!

Just moved to the Saratoga Springs area, so I'd thought I'd say hello to ya'll. (Had to throw that in there, since I'm from Virginia originally, and my accent gets funny looks up here sometimes!)
 
Back
Top