Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
I'm very much a sub bottom, offering my rear to an assertive top is my default, it's my happy place, where I feel most comfortable.I see so many people say they are Bottom or Top.
I am very much a 50/50 guy when it comes to sex. I want to please and be pleased.
Which do you prefer?
That's fine. You gotta be yourself!I have been asked to top a guy, I'm happy to try my best to oblige but often I can't get fully erect, I don't want to disappoint him and I don't really feel drawn to it to be honest.![]()
Would be wonderfulDo unto others....
I love top, bottom, oral, anal and cock to cock.
I want to give and receive all of that when I am with a lover. I need that kind of exchange.
When it works, it is quite wonderful. And to add to what I said, gender is not a consideration for me. Male, female or somewhere in between? Doesn't matter. The person I am with matters. I want to be a giver of all sexual pleasures and a receiver of all sexual pleasures. Who wouldn't.Would be wonderful
Oh me tooWhen it works, it is quite wonderful. And to add to what I said, gender is not a consideration for me. Male, female or somewhere in between? Doesn't matter. The person I am with matters. I want to be a giver of all sexual pleasures and a receiver of all sexual pleasures. Who wouldn't.
I have to fully agree with that myself..I think both but specifically I only ever fantasise about topping another feminine person. Could be a crossdresser, sissy or someone living full time as a woman. When I'm a bottom I think I am more open to a traditionally masculine man entering me.