Are you?

The idea of putting my dick in something other than another guy’s mouth is not even something that comes to my brain to be honest. I love being a bottom, and I’m completely fine with it, feels normal and natural to me.
 
I don't understand why people think that it's not "50/50" between a top and a bottom.

I'm a bottom because I love to het fucked in the ass. I find it to be very pleasurable.

If a guy is fucking me, and we are both enjoying it, it is very much "50/50." If he is beating up my guts, and my own dick is soaking my jockstrap, and Im screaming so loud that the neighbors are complaining, he is definitely giving me pleasure.
 
Last edited:
I don't understand why people don't think that it's not "50/50" between a top and a bottom.

I'm a bottom because I love to het fucked in the ass. I find it to be very pleasurable.

If a guy is fucking me, and we are both enjoying it, it is very much "50/50."
Me too honey
 
Back
Top