BeautifulMmmm that’s my dream
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
BeautifulMmmm that’s my dream
I promise once you get that gorgeous cock in your mouth everything and I mean everything will disappear.Okay, I admit it, I am gay curious
I am a pretty passive person and have been interested what it would be like to ... let's see, 'strongly fraternize intra-team?
Yes, I am curious what it would be like to suck a cock, frot, give another guy a handy, and/or anal
I have got so close... but I am much like Trump in that, when push comes to shove (which is kind of what I want to happen), I chicken out
I have loads of fantasies, one of which I have published as a story (it's not selling out if it's your own stories and you're not getting paid) and one is on the way
It usually starts as me being gently forced but then I am overcome (more puns!) and lose control, diving headfirst into a life of pleasuring other men
But, alas, alackaday, I am a coward, mentally, physically, socially and sexually
Anyhoo, sucks to be me... anyone else wishing it could just happen?
The only thing I would say is don't agree to meet and then chicken out. Don't be that guy.