Arizona?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shadowcat said:
Hey Everyone!

Hope ya' all had a good Wed hump day (I swear- shouldn't it have been Friday today?!?)

Sierra - hope you're feeling better :kiss:

Anyone have any suggestions for the date of our next Lit together? How about the end of April or beginning of May sometime? The first and third Friday's of the month are out for Sierra and I now since we have a regular munchin' date :D.

Well, I don't really have anything Else to say so I thought I'd end with THE JOKE OF THE DAY:

There once was a lady who was tired of living with men who were either physically abusive,who ran away from her, or who were horrible in bed. So she put an Ad in the paper, that was asking for a man who:

1)would treat her nicely
2)wouldn't run away from her,
3)would be good in bed.

Three weeks passed, and there was no reply from any man. So she just figured that there wasn't a man alive who could live up to these expectations, so she just gave up. But then, one day she heard the doorbell rang. She answered it, and there on the front porch was a man in a wheel chair who didn't have any arms or legs. The man said 'I'm here about the ad you put in the paper. As you can see, I have no arms so I can't beat you, and I have no legs so I can't run away from you.'

The woman replied, 'Yes, but are you good in bed?'

And the man said with a smirk on his face, 'How do you think I rang the doorbell?'

:cathappy:
Any Saturday or Sunday would be good for me :)

shadow... that joke is hilarious!!! :D
 
hey all.. morning.. and welcome to Thursday...

Today is being brought to you by the by the letter L.

The word of the day is Legs. Help spread the word.


So, anyone up to a day of fun? Anyone want some pictures taken? anyone want to bash up their computer with a sledge hammer?

any other ideas?


you all have a great day..


Majic.
 
LEGS

AZMajician said:
hey all.. morning.. and welcome to Thursday...

Today is being brought to you by the by the letter L.

The word of the day is Legs. Help spread the word.


So, anyone up to a day of fun? Anyone want some pictures taken? anyone want to bash up their computer with a sledge hammer?

any other ideas?


you all have a great day..


Majic.

I was thinking about running around ringing doorbells with my hands tied behind my back..........................:D
 
JLM73 said:
:D Got my eye on you guys...............................LOL:kiss:

Babyyy Blues ;) ... hey JLM

do you see anything new down here ?...lol...hey Sierra check out my story :)


and DW ...Majic ... Vincent ....Sotaken ... anyone i missed ... hey you :)
 
YeahBabyyy said:
Babyyy Blues ;) ... hey JLM

do you see anything new down here ?...lol...hey Sierra check out my story :)


and DW ...Majic ... Vincent ....Sotaken ... anyone i missed ... hey you :)
Damn...... my eyes may be blue but I am greeen with envy of the guy in the chair......................:kiss: :rose:
 
JLM73 said:
A- you would have gotten and A+ if I was in the chair...........LOL


welli have many more ..i have just got a slow start here at adding to lit ..lol
 
YeahBabyyy said:
welli have many more ..i have just got a slow start here at adding to lit ..lol


Looking forward to every word....................very hot!!!:rose: :kiss: ((hug))
 
YeahBabyyy said:
i feel like a old lady in tucson ..everything is dead...lol

aaaaaaahhhhhhhh not everything...........jumping up and down and frantically waving hands in the air at Babyyy :D :D :kiss:
 
JLM73 said:
aaaaaaahhhhhhhh not everything...........jumping up and down and frantically waving hands in the air at Babyyy :D :D :kiss:

i was kidin silly ..I have no money & no car ..I could go anywhere anyway .... ;)
 
YeahBabyyy said:
i was kidin silly ..I have no money & no car ..I could go anywhere anyway .... ;)

No no you misunderstood I was trying to tell you I knew where I could get you an old lady, not that I really wanted to know what you would do with her but I knew where I could get you one..........LOL:D :kiss:
 
JLM73 said:
No no you misunderstood I was trying to tell you I knew where I could get you an old lady, not that I really wanted to know what you would do with her but I knew where I could get you one..........LOL:D :kiss:

ooh cool a babyyysitter ...lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top